• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I miss the the mountains spent a lot of time from my childhood til the time I left...

I feel ya. I've spent many days in the Sierras; Mostly around Sequoia National Forest. I still miss it and it's been almost a year.

sineypem

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2014
    TEXAS
    I feel ya. I've spent many days in the Sierras; Mostly around Sequoia National Forest. I still miss it and it's been almost a year.

Most of my time was in the ice house to strawberry area, usually loon, but hell I was all over the place berryessa, frenchmans, clear lake, salmon fishing in the feather was awesome.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Most of my time was in the ice house to strawberry area, usually loon, but hell I was all over the place berryessa, frenchmans, clear lake, salmon fishing in the feather was awesome.
    Grew up going to clear lake and camping on Frenchman's! Beautiful areas...just too bad the politics have ruined that place!

Bravodigger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ohhh snap! I've spent many many a weekend in the Sequoias, my favorite area was up near Whitaker forest/eshom campground area. Had been going there since I was born until a few weeks before I moved. I had to go say bye to my favorite giants, I knew it was going to be a while before I ever visit there again.

sineypem

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2014
    TEXAS
    Ohhh snap! I've spent many many a weekend in the Sequoias, my favorite area was up near Whitaker forest/eshom campground area. Had been going there since I was born until a few weeks before I moved. I had to go say bye to my favorite giants, I knew it was going to be a while before I ever visit there again.
    Honestly don't think I spent much time in the area for some reason, but of all things cali that's one part I wish I could take, quiet, peaceful, fresh air, a line in the water and a beer in my hand with the mountains in the background.

Bravodigger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honestly don't think I spent much time in the area for some reason, but of all things cali that's one part I wish I could take, quiet, peaceful, fresh air, a line in the water and a beer in my hand with the mountains in the background.

Amen! That and the fact you could set up targets in a lot of the parks and shoot all day. That's where I learned how to shoot,hunt,fish,ride dirt bikes,etc...

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Greetings from the no-man's land between Katy and Cypress, and welcome to TGT. Please leave all Cali policies and beliefs at the door, you've chosen to embrace a new and much better homeland now :)

sineypem

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2014
    TEXAS
    Didn't believe in that bs when I was there glad I'm in a state where things actually stand for something!

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Welcome! I escaped Cali as well. I used to head to the mountains in Tahoe to snowboard almost every weekend in the winter. Whenever I start to miss it, I just look out to my huge yard, behind the decent sized house that I own, take a chug of my Shiner and smile. Life is good, and Texas is better.

Top Bottom