• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Hello all, New guy from California here, also a member on calguns and ak files. Been spending time in the Garland/Richardson area for work. Been offered a position at our plant there maybe relocating early next year. It's a breath of fresh air for me as far as 2A is concerned with ya'all!

Happy Shooting
    Brian

Welcome from another Calguns member (transplanttexan). I'm still trying to get the hell out of this state (California) and back to my home state.

Welcome bro! Former Calguns member and Cali-bear. Tx is great, enjoy the full 30 round mags, ftf transactions, and same day pick ups :)

Welcome, from a fellow recovering Californian!

Welcome fellow Cali gun owner. I left the Bay Area in 2003 and have not looked back ever since then.

Welcome! I left California last year. Don't really plan on going back except for the occasional familial visit.

Hope you weren't particularly attached to the mountains and trees.

Welcome! I grew up in Cali too, still a member of the files and calguns
    looks like I'm not the only one! Just registered here a few minutes ago...

Still on calguns and probably will always be. too much fun nonsense there.

Moving to North Dallas around new years. Can't wait to forget what a roster, AWs, BBs, and 10 rounders are.

Sent from my Nokia 5160 using Snake

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    looks like I'm not the only one! Just registered here a few minutes ago...

Still on calguns and probably will always be. too much fun nonsense there.

Moving to North Dallas around new years. Can't wait to forget what a roster, AWs, BBs, and 10 rounders are.

You're gonna shit when you get here since Texas likes guns. If you're in the North Dallas area a few ranges to check out are Frisco Gun club and Eagle Gun Range Lewisville. For gun stores there are the big box stores Bass Pro near the airport and Cabelas in McKinney on 75. There are a few good gun stores around the area but best to come here and ask which ones.

Welcome and make sure to vote Republican when you get here or we'll take you snipe hunting.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    You're gonna shit when you get here since Texas likes guns. If you're in the North Dallas area a few ranges to check out are Frisco Gun club and Eagle Gun Range Lewisville. For gun stores there are the big box stores Bass Pro near the airport and Cabelas in McKinney on 75. There are a few good gun stores around the area but best to come here and ask which ones.

Welcome and make sure to vote Republican when you get here or we'll take you snipe hunting.
    thanks! I sold a few guns here last week to free up some cash, they are high demand here in CA (mk25, p227 equinox, pap m92).

can't wait to rebuy them in TX with normal mags, threaded barrels, and of course m92 in all it's underfolder sbr glory.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    thanks! I sold a few guns here last week to free up some cash, they are high demand here in CA (mk25, p227 equinox, pap m92).

can't wait to rebuy them in TX with normal mags, threaded barrels, and of course m92 in all it's underfolder sbr glory.

I don't go to them any more but there are gun shows nearly every weekend here. Market Hall is the best in Ft Worth and then on the other side there is Big Town. 30 round mags are the norm here and I keep some 25's for my AR-10. Make sure to get into a CHL class as soon as you get here and have your license forms sent in. Open carry starts in 2016.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    a1ee4a39bc8d0918f424b79cb6900473.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I don't go to them any more but there are gun shows nearly every weekend here. Market Hall is the best in Ft Worth and then on the other side there is Big Town. 30 round mags are the norm here and I keep some 25's for my AR-10. Make sure to get into a CHL class as soon as you get here and have your license forms sent in. Open carry starts in 2016.

I have a ton of AR mags already, from before they were banned in CA. do need some lr308 mags though, and a few other pistol.

CHL is my dream. Have a few guns for the task already, and will be on the hunt for a p320 subcompact in 45 and/or 357sig.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Sweet!! I was never able to get more than two in a hunt. You did very well. What load for snipe?
    my best Snipe haul here in CA was using a 22lr handload, 185gr wadcutter with 42gr of unique. Weird load but I once took 2 birds down with 1 shot. Out of a Sig Mosquito.

sineypem

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2014
    TEXAS
    I have a ton of AR mags already, from before they were banned in CA. do need some lr308 mags though, and a few other pistol.

CHL is my dream. Have a few guns for the task already, and will be on the hunt for a p320 subcompact in 45 and/or 357sig.

Unless you reload I'd advise against the 357 Sig, purely for cost reasons unless you got a deep pocket.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Unless you reload I'd advise against the 357 Sig, purely for cost reasons unless you got a deep pocket.
    it's a favorite of mine, actually. I have my dies set up already, but haven't gotten around to developing or testing a load. I don't have the preferred powder for that matter.

Top Bottom