Venture Surplus ad

New member into shooting sports and knife collecting!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsuperflash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Spring
    Welcome to Texass! I lived North of Houston many years ago that was nowhere near populated like it is now! I enjoyed living there (then!) but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't these days. I live between Kerrville and Fredericksburg presently and will most likely not make any more moves.
    Thank you! My wife and I really like the area. We have lived a few places around the country and though ideally I would love to have some land and my own range out my back door, I am not sure I could trade the convenience of suburbia life away for it.

tsuperflash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Spring
    Welcome to TGT. I am a pocket knife collector, especially old Case, Remington and Winchester.
    :banana:
    Very cool! I have a couple Case knives but I haven't gotten very deep into the more classic models. My collection is filled with a lot of modern machined titanium models. Are you planning to go to Texas blade show next month?

tsuperflash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Spring
    Howdy and welcome.
    Knives interest me too. I collect knives of different steel types as well as unique knife designs. Fixed and folders.
    Awesome, I similarly enjoy exploring different steel types and how well they take and hold an edge. Something satisfying as well about putting a high polish mirror edge on a knife. I haven't dabbled yet in making my own knife but I would love to find a local group or place with a forge available to share time on.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Welcome. I've been known to dabble a bit in knives...

Bowie and sheath.jpg

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Very cool! I have a couple Case knives but I haven't gotten very deep into the more classic models. My collection is filled with a lot of modern machined titanium models. Are you planning to go to Texas blade show next month?
    No. Too much of a haul for me. I also have some moderns, Hinderer, etc.

Top Bottom