• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hello,
    I'm new here but not a stranger to guns ,powder and lead...LOL. I hope to make new friends and just chat about anything relating to guns and things of that nature. Glad to be here. I have met good people in the shooting community in the IHMSA . Sweetwater, Abilene ,and San Angelo areas. I have been fortunate enough to do some shooting in these areas as well as in Midland and Ft. Stockton. Glad to be here in TGT forum

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hello, glad to be onboard . BTW. I can't even hold my own beer. LOL Well.... finally got on and now have been informed we gotta go to son's football game at 6:00. I'll get on again later after the game . You all have a good day.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Hi ! ya'll . Made it back from the football game late. Glad to know Texas is alive and well. I was on TFL forum and noted some of those guys can get a little too personal about Guns and ammo prices and whose to blame. Been out of the IHMSA for several good years now and I haven't kept up with prices on anything up to date. Some guy just went off about the races and that really turned me away, so here i am ..LOL..

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom