• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Glad you made it back safe.

Thanks, it was my tenth trip overseas this year alone. I think that may be a record, but at least I g0t to visit some cool places.

However, to be perfectly honest, I am getting a bit sick of flying on airliners...but the points are nice!

Cheers! M2

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    This weekend's show was Good, our table made some sales and new customers, and this show is growing more now, I heard there will be more tables for November and some more vendors from SAXET will also be getting tables there as well. The hours are fairly easy on us vendors and having Bexar County there as our security makes us all pretty confident that our stuff is well looked after when we set our tables up. This show was paying tribute to our Firefighters and EMT in which they only paid $3 to get in. Concession prices are reasonable, you don't have to apply for financing on 2 bottles of soda like you do at the Premiere show.

Am looking forward to November's show to see who all of my fellow Gun show vendor brethren is showing up.

Laterz

- J

Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    We will be a vendor at the November show! It will be our very first. I hope all of you with goatees, short beards and scruff stop by! We've got great stuff for your face!

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Oh wow, that's an idea. I haven't been to Kerrville in years. I might even be able to talk the wife into going on that trip. Is the Kerrville show decent?

Thanks for the heads up!

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    I've started a small business, not really gun related per se, but definitely "gun guy" appropriate. Would you chance doing this show? If not, then which of the others would you suggest for the best bang for my vendor dollar as a new start up business? Thanks!
    Saxet well advertised well run

Rich

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    This may be an interesting show. I looked into being a vendor at the recent SAXET show and found that they are sold out through at least the end of the year. I'm on their waiting list, but not too hopeful. So...perhaps this will work out for the small business guy who can't get into SAXET, etc.
    Keep calling stop by the show talk to Todd. Persistence works be prepared to accept a last minute table

Rich

Rbtreasures

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2015
    Was Great working next to the Runner Runner guys and I agree with you on offering a deal for actual gun vendors, I think it would indeed attract vendors in there that sell guns and thin out the Effing Doo-Dad sellers, that one Dude that had Doo-dads was a bit ticked in the parking lot, but hey, he had crap to sell, who wants to buy crap?

As for the hours I think Kim said she was going to have the hours change and do 9 - 5 on Saturday and 10 - 4 on Sunday, she knows the show does compete with some of the Football games that are on, so she's even thinking of having some huge TV's playing the game so people can tune in while they wait on their background check for a purchase.

I also agree on the Security there, they were professional and all around Good guys to talk to.

Again, this is a New show and hopefully more vendors and patrons will welcome this Gun show, I have worked quite a few all around this Great State and being at ground level of this new one with a promoter that's open to feedback on helping this show thrive is a Good thing.
    Have done kim's shows in the past Mot impressed security was a joke lost more stuff at night then sold

Rich

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Did anyone else go to this show last month? I would like to hear from any non-vendors that were there, just to get a different perspective. Still debating as to whether it will be worth the time and/or drive...

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    Did anyone else go to this show last month? I would like to hear from any non-vendors that were there, just to get a different perspective. Still debating as to whether it will be worth the time and/or drive...

Its too small but there seems potential. MM you might be able to find a few military/surplus items there.I just think there isn't enough vendors atm.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Its too small but there seems potential. MM you might be able to find a few military/surplus items there.I just think there isn't enough vendors atm.

Still debating. Got something cool going on tomorrow evening, not sure if it'll be worth the time or trouble to drive over since SAXET is next weekend and there's a Premier show in just a few weeks...

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Still debating. Got something cool going on tomorrow evening, not sure if it'll be worth the time or trouble to drive over since SAXET is next weekend and there's a Premier show in just a few weeks...

You should go and check it out. Free parking and only $5 to get in. If there wasn't a show in Kerrville this weekend I would be going.

Top Bottom