• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I own 1911s too but the only people who want to by them are old curmudgeons who lecture me about how we should have never moved away from the steam engine...:p

This made me lol during a serious conversation.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I own 1911s too but the only people who want to by them are old curmudgeons who lecture me about how we should have never moved away from the steam engine...:p

That's funny because now scientists and engineers are trying to develop a new steam engine to replace the internal combustion engine...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    That's funny because now scientists and engineers are trying to develop a new steam engine to replace the internal combustion engine...

It's actually a simple theory. Dump in water, separate the molecules, and you get two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen- which makes a nice fuel mixture.

The only people I have seen attempting this are weekend tinkerers modifying existing automobiles. I think if it's going to work it has to be built from the ground up. I've heard plenty of stories about people retro-fitting their cars with mail-order h20 systems only to end up setting their car on fire driving down the street.

5bites

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    According to the mods that cleaned up my hacked up for sale add I had yep they sure are!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Consider amending the classifieds minimum post to include a time on forum along with the minimum post count. The minimum post requirement contributes to 'more noise'.

A minimum time requirement makes a new member think about if they want to be here at all for legitimate or to hock their wares. This isn't Craigslist.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Consider amending the classifieds minimum post to include a time on forum along with the minimum post count. The minimum post requirement contributes to 'more noise'.

A minimum time requirement makes a new member think about if they want to be here at all for legitimate or to hock their wares. This isn't Craigslist.

Agreed. We're seeing old threads getting bumped ahead of current discussion threads with a single, semi-related sentence that adds nothing to the thread's discussion.

It happened all day yesterday and is happening again today.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX

That's an excellent idea.

Top Bottom