Guns International

New SF Poser; where do these fools come from?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Seems like over the past couple of years or so we've seen more and more high speed low drag posers. Add them up and you'd think everyone in the military is a Marine Corps Sniper or SF, or a Navy SEAL, etc etc. I don't understand it. I was never in any branch of the military, but I give respect to anyone that was, no matter what their MOS and how small a part they may have played. I just don't understand why some people have to make up a fantasy about being something they are not. Well, big surprise, there is yet another one. This particular guy is pretty much a complete lunatic, especially if you read his history with this stuff and some of the stunts he's pulled that have temporarily fooled the FBI and others in the past. I'm posting this in the hopes that if someone on this board is in Alaska (where this guy may supposedly still be as far as I can tell), hopefully they might see this and keep an eye out for this douchebag. So here's to helping swing the hammer of justice a little harder at this POS, and hoping it hits him full force in the face:

WHAT'S QUOTED BELOW IS NOT MINE, JUST RE-POSTING TO HELP OUT:

This will be a brief rant about what happened in gizmo's life today:

So, I went to a gun show today with a friend of mine. We were in the mood for some deals, and in general just wanted to go play with some guns.
    icon_righton.gif
    When we get there we immediately notice an individual in ACU's. Since this is on Aug 7th, a Saturday, this came to us as being odd. So, my friend and I both being active duty NCO's start to eye ball this guy and notice his badges and awards. Before I list his extensive record let me describe this individual first. 30-40 yr old white male, approx 300 lbs, Blonde high and tight hair cut and a goofy overall appearance. He was wearing glasses on the back of his head, a belt on the outside of his ACU top full of gadgets and a radio with a hand mic wrapped around him self and clipped on his uniform.

I wanted a closer look at this guy so I told my buddy I would be right back and conducted some good ole fashion recon. He was at the polaris dealer talking to the sales rep about buying 4 quads "for his guys." I jumped in the conversation

Me: Jokingly "4! Can I have one!"
    He chuckled and I asked him what unit he was in.

Him:"10th Special Forces."

Me: "Really? What are you guys doing up here?"

Him: "Oh Im just helping out some friends of mine"

I took note of all his uniform bits and pieces and walked away. He went about his business and I later confronted him again and asked him if I could talk to him outside. He and I walked out to the back of the gun show and I began to ask him a series of questions that only an individual with his experience would know. He failed miserably and I then decided to level with him. I produced my ID and asked for his. He told me it was in his car so I said lets go get it. Of course he did not have one and I began to lay into him. I yelled at him for a good 30 minutes and made him remove all the items he had never earned on his uniform. I called him plenty of names and said that he was wearing a uniform that my friends have died in, and that he didn't even deserve to touch one.

This guy began to apologize and back pedal, and asked me not to "tell on him." I began to tear into him and lower his self esteem even more hoping that he attempts suicide tonight.

All in all this is everything he lied about and what he was wearing:

Special Forces Qualification
    Ranger Qualification
    Airborne Qualification
    Combat Infantryman Badge with 2 stars
    Senior Parachutist Badge
    Air Assault Badge
    Military Police Badge
    US ARMY Tape

and last but not least, Captain Rank.

Later people came up to me and told me what he had told others about himself:

He has served 20 yrs in the Army
    He just came back from a 49 month deployment from Afganaland
    He goes back and forth all of the time on "Special Mission"

His numbers referring to himself as an SF officer:

William Clark AKA "Capt Clark" 760-974-6579

This number is a FT Bragg number, so he has wandered around SF land before to buy the phone
    William Clark AKA "Maj Green" 910-705-2260

Here are some iphone pics I took:

6..jpg
    4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Everything I made him take off of his uniform

1.jpg

EDITED TO CONSOLIDATE ALL INFO ON WILLIAM JAMES CLARK:
    http://www.seattlepi.com/local/350361_imposter07.html
    http://www.sequoyahcountytimes.com/view/full_story/705627/article-Impersonator-accused-again
    http://www.jerrypippin.com/I40Bridge.htm
    http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...es&LastName=clark&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=&x=73&y=14
    http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=20049
    http://newsok.com/man-accused-of-impersonating-army-officer-seeks-trial/article/1025795
    http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=342822
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/727674/posts
    http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/tribe-main-forum/11363-alex-patterson-imposter-strikes-again.html
    http://www.militarycorruption.com/captainbogus.htm
    http://www.mugshots.com/Criminal/Imposters/William+Clark.htm

I was angry, he was scared, and I got a good deal on some ammo at the show...

So, How did your day go?
    DK Firearms

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    and to top it all off, somewhere in this crazy country of ours a judge not long ago claimed it is O.K. that an individual "CAN" lie about being in the military/getting awards like the Navy cross and so for. even though there is a LAW against it!!!!!! i dont know the particulars but thats a DISGRACE!!! the Judge, AND anyone whom decides to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Good work! It's easy to find these guys out with just a few questions; unfortunately, most people have no military background and don't know the questions to ask. I would think the biggest insult to our military would be the thought that a fat f&%$ like this could be a serving member of an SF unit.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I have had 3 patients in the ER who have claimed to be Navy SEALs. A few simple questions and it is easy to figure out they probably haven't been within 500 miles of Coronado. Many others claim to be Marines, Army SF etc..... It's fun to ask them what their MOS is / was. I have lost count of the response "Huh" I have received. Posers SUCK.

Good job on busting this loser.

Craig

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I was in Delta ... they have good peanuts on their flights.

Oh and according to a mutual person we know (me and Sig) ... Army Sniper school is only 2 weeks long, and they have had applicants that won a Battalion wide shooting contest that was instructed by a platoon level NCO.

I had a kid tell me that he was a Ranger, and by the end of the conversation he was an 88M (transport) that got attached to the 75th Ranger and supposedly petitioned his CO for a CIB because "everyone else had one".

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I get really amused every time one of these f*#*'s gets exposed!!!! Especially the ones whom never served a single day in their lives. They want so much to reap the benefits of the hero's but the reality is that any one who has ever worn the uniform never goes around looking for special treatment and admiration!!! I'm glad this NCO exposed that "Fat Prick" and he is lucky those two didn't roll him up!!!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    If he would have spent even 1/100th of that energy on actually trying to be a soldier or any other job he might not have that big F'ing gut and would have spent alot less time "catching" in prison.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If he would have spent even 1/100th of that energy on actually trying to be a soldier or any other job he might not have that big F'ing gut and would have spent alot less time "catching" in prison.

Personally ... I think those tabs should be regulated, and not just by the Theft of Valor Act.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    What's sad is that a fat (haven't let myself go as much as that dude at least), lazy, civilian like me can spot guys like these a mile away. I can't see how these fools think they could get away with it around anyone current or former service. It is all over their body language, appearance, the way they talk, etc. I know because I work with one. ;) It doesn't take much to figure out how to easily out these types. If someone says they were a SEAL, ask them what BUD/S class they were in and when. Someone says they were SF, ask what group and when. That will give you a timeline that might help you figure out if it was even possible. Ask what MOS they were, and if they can't rattle it off IMMEDIATELY, they are full of sh*t. If for whatever reason a DD214 were involved (say a job application or something), if it's not on there and they claim it, and when asked they say something about it being "super secret" and it couldn't be listed or their records were "lost" somehow......they are full of sh*t. The list goes on. All of the former high speed types I've ever met (a very few) have all been the consummate quiet professional type, many of which you would never have a clue as they don't wear it on their chest.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    and to top it all off, somewhere in this crazy country of ours a judge not long ago claimed it is O.K. that an individual "CAN" lie about being in the military/getting awards like the Navy cross and so for. even though there is a LAW against it!!!!!! i dont know the particulars but thats a DISGRACE!!! the Judge, AND anyone whom decides to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole deal about that was that they found the guy not guilty for simply lying about it. As far as I know he never actually wore the medals. It's one thing to lie about it, another to wear them in public which is much more of a disgrace. The Stolen Valor Act is still valid and still applies to those wearing unearned medals, just fyi.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The whole deal about that was that they found the guy not guilty for simply lying about it. As far as I know he never actually wore the medals. It's one thing to lie about it, another to wear them in public which is much more of a disgrace. The Stolen Valor Act is still valid and still applies to those wearing unearned medals, just fyi.

I read some more into this ... supposedly the guy actually killed an Army officer and attempted or actually stole classified documents and was arrested in conjunction to the Colorado bridge collapse. One of the links has the info in it.

“CAPTAIN” CON-MAN ARRESTED IN CANADA

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I work with one of those wanna be Delta Force douche bags. He likes to tell stories of his "missions" from Vietnam. I have never heard anyone that was in that war brag about anything much less tell stories openly. This guy really pisses me off when he starts spouting his obvious lies. Hell, I don't even know if he was really in the military. He brags about being a felon too so that shows you how smart he is.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom