Night Sights

salrdav

Jun 28, 2009
Montgomery Texas
Any preference no which brand of night sights to buy for my Glock 27? What color? Front and rear or just the front?

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I prefer the Meprolights green/green myself. I've tried a couple of different brands and styles but always go back to the Mepros. The dots are a little bigger (which is easier for me to see) and clearer than other's I've tried. The Trijicon's are clear but the dots are too small for me. I've also tried the TruGlo night sights which I really didn't like. The dots where not clear, too small (looked more like just white dots) and the front dot was way off center in the front site post.

So now every one of my carry guns has the green/green Mepros installed on them.

A_FIVE-O

Apr 6, 2009
Houston-Laredo
Any preference no which brand of night sights to buy for my Glock 27? What color? Front and rear or just the front?
I have Meprolights Rear:Green 2 Dot, Front:Green 1 Dot on my Glock 27. I have Trijicon Rear:Green 2 Dot, Front:Green 1 Dot on my Glock 22. I had Glock Factory NS Rear:Green 2 Dot, Front:Green 1 Dot on my Glock 26.

IMO the Meprolights are larger dots and wayyy brighter. As for the color it doesn't really matter, but I would like to check out the different color front than rear version.

Mate

Jul 19, 2009
Houston
I know for me, having front green and rear green can get kinda confusing when shooting. You might want to look into a green front and yellow rear. Maybe something like this -

warren-mp-ns.jpg

I've found I like this setup the best.

Scott_F

Jun 4, 2009
CSTX
Meps are what Glocks use as their factory offering. Hard to go wrong. I recently used a discount code on the Ameriglo site and put their sights on my two Sigs. Very nice sights. And, they were relatively cheap.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members