• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Truly Great point F350. But none of the stuff we write really matters to those with their heads buried in the sand. No matter how many facts we throw at them, they find an excuse to throw back at us or just tell us we're wrong...

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney

Hey, I understand plain english as well as the next guy but after watching that clip, my gut tells me, they're actually after the exact opposite results from what the lawsuit is supposedly seeking. Can't help but feel this is some kind of "end run" around the MO state legislature's specific approval of campus carry. (Maybe my Texas experience is coloring my outlook too much). He sure was smiling like a Cheshire cat...

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Hey, I understand plain english as well as the next guy but after watching that clip, my gut tells me, they're actually after the exact opposite results from what the lawsuit is supposedly seeking. Can't help but feel this is some kind of "end run" around the MO state legislature's specific approval of campus carry. (Maybe my Texas experience is coloring my outlook too much). He sure was smiling like a Cheshire cat...

What??
    You suspect shifty eyed lawyers may be gaming the system?
    How cynical ...
    :evil:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lolololol, zuckerberg can suck it.

It's definitely getting 'ghetto'. Best propaganda money can buy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-justification-doing-it.html#ixzz3nzkM3Ko7

2D327FEF00000578-3264841-image-m-31_1444304767300.jpg

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Monica Diaz Rodin added: 'I wish I could convince loved ones to do the same. It isn't the Wild West and we can't think it's OK to carry one if we don't plan on using it on someone.'

I do intend to use it on someone - IF they threaten my life or my family's life and IF deadly force is required to end that threat.

That's the big thing here... very few people actually have the ability to form determined intent to defend their own lives.

Watch old westerns. How many folks hid inside buildings, etc. vs. engaging the threat? That was always the plot... the man willing to stand up for himself, his family, his town, etc.

We are a minority.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    All he had was a pos p95. The article made him out to be some collector.

My P95 was reliable and accurate. I'm sorry I sold it, but not sorry enough to buy a new one.

He's from California. Merced. That says enough right there. This wasn't something he used, so losing it was no big loss.

I use my handguns regularly through carry or competition.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    What a F$%&^&*^$@#$^*&^% idiot.
    FIFY!! lol I do have to say after reading...

"Steve Elliot decided he can no longer justify owning a gun in the wake of a mass shooting in Oregon and has destroyed his handgun".

Nice move there MORON, next time there is a shooter shooting everyone in your immediate area maybe you can just give them a hug!! :deadhorse:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ever think this fool is a paid actor?

That it's more bullshit outta the propaganda machine. Meant to make people think that some fool actually cut up a gun.....to be defenseless. Cause he has some kind of 'moral' guilt over the action of another?

If others are doing it, then you should too. Just give up the guns already.

Zuckerberg is just about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Lolololol, zuckerberg can suck it.

It's definitely getting 'ghetto'. Best propaganda money can buy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-justification-doing-it.html#ixzz3nzkM3Ko7

2D327FEF00000578-3264841-image-m-31_1444304767300.jpg
    I love how we get some of our "gun news" from a UK website...they seem to love reporting shit like this.

Smells like an actor to me. If not, they sure do a good job of making him look all cool, hip, and edgy. Like, maybe we should, like, all do this too guys, yaaay!

Baaarff.....

P.S. - who has ever had that many family members die or become injured with a firearm anyhow?? That's gotta be fake or the worst luck ever...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'd give them $20 for the fire group, recoil rod, sights, magazine, saftey and slide retention lever.

He jacked up the rest. Ruger forum classifieds will have everything else. It's hard to kill a Ruger. Lol

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Ever think this fool is a paid actor?

That it's more bullshit outta the propaganda machine. Meant to make people think that some fool actually cut up a gun.....to be defenseless. Cause he has some kind of 'moral' guilt over the action of another?

If others are doing it, then you should too. Just give up the guns already.

Zuckerberg is just about as trustworthy as a rattlesnake.

Absolutely, and it's everywhere. Everything is Kabuki.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Absolutely, and it's everywhere. Everything is Kabuki.

And mister Obama will visit the town to call for 'common sense' gun control. As it's been pointed out....surrounded by people armed to the teeth. Gas proof armored cars and snipers. Medivac.

Helicopter gun ships on the wait.

Give up guns? It's a WTF.

Top Bottom