• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I didn't see any protesters on Friday. During the 2005 NRA meeting there were exactly 2 protesters standing outside. Everyone ignored them (except the media) and they were very frustrated by that.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I didn't see any protesters on Friday - and I specifically looked for them.

When I went to the 2005 NRA meeting, there were exactly 2 protesters outside. All the media idiots interviewed them, but the NRA members just ignored them and it really pissed them off.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    There were no more than about 20 people heckling them at any time. for the most part they were ignored

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I ran across one on the way back from parking the car Sunday morning. He saw my NRA tag, and started as if to step in front of me. What he didn't see was the cop standing behind HIM. I went to walk around him, and he went to block....cop kinda stepped in at that point an' as I walked away, it didn't sound like the little turd knew when to shut up - got across the street and glanced back, an' it looked like he was fixin' ta get a free ride downtown.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Sounds like the same one that stepped in my face and almost got more than he bargained for

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I ran across one on the way back from parking the car Sunday morning. He saw my NRA tag, and started as if to step in front of me. What he didn't see was the cop standing behind HIM. I went to walk around him, and he went to block....cop kinda stepped in at that point an' as I walked away, it didn't sound like the little turd knew when to shut up - got across the street and glanced back, an' it looked like he was fixin' ta get a free ride downtown.

Hah! well deserved. Damn, i wanted to meet ya at the show. We had a 6 man search team looking for you towards the end of the show, but you just blended in with all the other whiteys.

Last edited:

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hah! well deserved. Damn, i wanted to meet ya at the show.

Yeah - saw Tejano Scott an' a coupla others Saturday, but was busy talkin' with the folks @ Blaser/Mauser about their new M-12, and the guy I was trying to talk with was trying to find one of the factory reps about a "deal", so I was distracted, dammit!

Top Bottom