• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Yeah - saw Tejano Scott an' a coupla others Saturday, but was busy talkin' with the folks @ Blaser/Mauser about their new M-12, and the guy I was trying to talk with was trying to find one of the factory reps about a "deal", so I was distracted, dammit!

I spent some time with the factory rep showing me the M-12. (He flew over on a red-eye to bring filed-off firing pins.) That is one sweet weapon!
    Target Sports

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    That was frightening. I'm glad to know thieves aren't there to hurt me, and my honest neighbor with a gun is the real threat.

That cameraman was way nicer than me, my fuse is short when it comes to stupid.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I ran across one on the way back from parking the car Sunday morning. He saw my NRA tag, and started as if to step in front of me. What he didn't see was the cop standing behind HIM. I went to walk around him, and he went to block....cop kinda stepped in at that point an' as I walked away, it didn't sound like the little turd knew when to shut up - got across the street and glanced back, an' it looked like he was fixin' ta get a free ride downtown.

"Assault Tripping" should be banned as well.

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    Did you notice that guy put a sticker of a rifle on the girl's sign when she wasn't looking? I think it was close to the 2 min mark

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Holy fuckballs! She read "Adam Lanza, age 20, Newtown"!? Seriously? The murdering piece of shit responsible for a bunch of names on that list gets to have his name read?

How did you not start yelling obscenities!?

BTW, nice work Big. That was pretty awesome stuff.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I had to replay it to make sure I heard correctly that she included Adam Lanza on her list. These people are a joke. "Osama bin Laden, Abbottabad"

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Holy fuckballs! She read "Adam Lanza, age 20, Newtown"!? Seriously? The murdering piece of shit responsible for a bunch of names on that list gets to have his name read?

Actually there was a little uproar when she called his name

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite

Yeah she read his name and someone yelled suicide and she said they are on there too.

Lets remember that jerk off. Idiot.

Top Bottom