• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    When NASCAR stated that they regretted the NRA sponsoring the race in Texas, I decided I would no longer support or watch NASCAR. To succumb to political pressure and censorship is beyond understanding. A day may come when a politician decides that auto racing is unacceptable and asks for the banning or boycotting of NASCAR. Who will stand with you then? I believe that we all must stand together to stop the erosion of our rights. I am highly disappointed that an American icon like NASCAR would fold so easily.
    Yep... wait until somebody decides that auto racing contributes to "climate change" and the EPA steps in to regulate it. Put them catalytics on, boys...
    Target Sports

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    At least NASCAR does not have a cheating mechanism that can be activated so a trailing driver has an aerodynamic advantage and can pass a leading car easier...........

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Figures... Nobody wanted to give the NRA any attention and downplayed its sponsorship of the race, but then someone offs themselves at the track and now the NRA is the center of attention.

Top Bottom