Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Really Ben, are you okay?
    I'm approximately fine, certainly no worse than usual.

Sis is improving. Weekly INR monitoring is keeping her in range and as long as I feed her enough steaks (nothing else including supplements and IV infusions seems to work even half as well as just plain old beef) her anemia is being kept to tolerable levels.

Last night was just a crap night. I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, there wasn't somebody in my room screaming, and go back to sleep. Then I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, no one was breaking in the front door, and go back to sleep. Then I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, the side of the house wasn't being torn away by an explosion, and go back to sleep.

Eventually, I got tired of that cycle, stopped fighting it, got up, said hello to TGT, and went out for some breakfast tacos. Now I'm settled in doing some computer maintenance and later I'll fix something else around the house, i.e. a normal lazy Saturday.

I appreciate the concern, though. Thanks, sincerely.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'm approximately fine, certainly no worse than usual.

Sis is improving. Weekly INR monitoring is keeping her in range and as long as I feed her enough steaks (nothing else including supplements and IV infusions seems to work even half as well as just plain old beef) her anemia is being kept to tolerable levels.

Last night was just a crap night. I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, there wasn't somebody in my room screaming, and go back to sleep. Then I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, no one was breaking in the front door, and go back to sleep. Then I'd have a nightmare, wake up enough to realize that no, the side of the house wasn't being torn away by an explosion, and go back to sleep.

Eventually, I got tired of that cycle, stopped fighting it, got up, said hello to TGT, and went out for some breakfast tacos. Now I'm settled in doing some computer maintenance and later I'll fix something else around the house, i.e. a normal lazy Saturday.

I appreciate the concern, though. Thanks, sincerely.
    Back in the early '90s when I divorced and the wife got the kids for the weekends, I was in the same boat. She picked them up at the baby sitter so I did not see them after friday morning. Thursday-saturday were nightmare nights. At the time I worked at a cabinet shop that ran 24 hrs, 7days a week. Many weekends I worked from 7am friday to 4pm sunday to avoid the nightmares.
    I can sympathize. I still remember many of them vividly after 25 years or so.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom