• Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Morning.

I think I've turned the corner on this bout of bronchitis. I still feel like a truck hit me but my head is a little less stuffed and I'm not coughing uncontrollably this morning.

It's the little things in life, I suppose. :)

Good to hear you're feeling some better. Hope you shake it all the way off soon!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Morning.

I think I've turned the corner on this bout of bronchitis. I still feel like a truck hit me but my head is a little less stuffed and I'm not coughing uncontrollably this morning.

Did that dance last year, twice.
    Get to feeling better, that's a miserable ailment.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ...that's a miserable ailment.
    The last thing I need is for the bronchitis to turn into pneumonia. I've had pneumonia about a dozen times in my life and it's nearly killed me more than once. So, yeah, I take this stuff pretty seriously. After I run out for some more meds this morning, it's back to bed for me.

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    The other night I was watching the local new (Austin) and the commentator as they are no longer Journalists, was reporting and his exact words were "Austin had it's 54 th traffic fatality resulting in 54 deaths ". I mean really has there ever been a traffic fatality that didn't result in death. I don't think they even know what they are saying they just read it off the teleprompter rather it makes any sense or not. Its what news has become I guess.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    The other night I was watching the local new (Austin) and the commentator as they are no longer Journalists, was reporting and his exact words were "Austin had it's 54 th traffic fatality resulting in 54 deaths ". I mean really has there ever been a traffic fatality that didn't result in death. I don't think they even know what they are saying they just read it off the teleprompter rather it makes any sense or not. Its what news has become I guess.
    It really is unbelievable. These folks are just barely even commentators, (only because there are making a comment, however stupid!).

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Morning.

Good deal, my last bout of bronchitis turned into pneumonia and I nearly died because I hate hospitals.

Top Bottom