• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The snake or centipede thingy? My wife took a picture of one of the centipede thingies earlier this year that was huge.

Have ya encountered one of these yet?
    220px-Scolopendra_heros.jpg
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 220px-Scolopendra_heros.jpg
      220px-Scolopendra_heros.jpg
      11.5 KB · Views: 545

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Mornin' y'all

Got the lights wired up, went fine except some idiot installed the light switch upside down and arc'd my lineman pliers (not my Kleins thank goodness). Problem is I did all the wiring icluding those switches which means I'm probably the idiot. Can't imagine I'd have done that but oh well, fixed now. SIL gave me a blank lower, he's a good kid.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    We hit 94° degrees today. Found two things in my garage, a 16” garter snake and that red headed centipede thing. Just found it. I apologize for the poor picture, iPhone didn’t want to cooperate. View attachment 188887
    How big was that centipede? We found one outside that HAD to be pushing 12 inches. Huge! I looked them up and they said 6 to 9 inches, so we had a whopper. I wish I'd a caught him. Supposedly, in addition to poisonous fangs, they have barbs on a couple of front feet that are also poisonous.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How big was that centipede? We found one outside that HAD to be pushing 12 inches. Huge! I looked them up and they said 6 to 9 inches, so we had a whopper. I wish I'd a caught him. Supposedly, in addition to poisonous fangs, they have barbs on a couple of front feet that are also poisonous.
    Yup... they %$ck you up!!

Top Bottom