• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    That's a really fun build. I built one of those at work one day in the rocket development hangar cause it was just kind of a slow day

Alright now I'm insanely jealous of you. :) It just clicked where you work. I interviewed in Hawthorne several years ago...

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Morning yall. Man... ready to have the routine back.

Let me ask ya something... how do ya'll feel about leaving food out on the counter? For instance, inlaws left the Christmas dinner out on the counter from 3pm-8pm. It totally grosses me out and I don't care to eat anymore of after that. When I done eating... food goes straight into the fridge.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    If it's cooked meats, doesn't particularly matter to me, baked goods are fine, cheese, as long as it's not getting hard it's fine. Dairy items though, or something with mayo like deviled eggs is a good example, I wouldn't been keen on it being out more than about 20 to 30 minutes without being chilled.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’m about one comment away from physically destroying my daughter’s future husband. It will be a long time before he will be invited into my home again.

If you’re stupid enough to think I don’t know how to follow a twitter handle without having an account, and stupid enough to share your opinions about my wife on the internet while you’re in my home, you don’t deserve to breathe my oxygen.

And no, this isn’t the first time we’ve said ‘you’re not welcome here’ to this particular carbon-based life form. Fool me once and all that.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    He sounds like a real winner. I don't get along with everyone, or if I do, I don't necessarily like them. I still don't talk shit about them on social media. If I have something to say that needs to be said, I'll just do it to their face. It can either be resolved or we can acknowledge our general distaste and move on with life.

Top Bottom