• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m about one comment away from physically destroying my daughter’s future husband. It will be a long time before he will be invited into my home again.

If you’re stupid enough to think I don’t know how to follow a twitter handle without having an account, and stupid enough to share your opinions about my wife on the internet while you’re in my home, you don’t deserve to breathe my oxygen.

And no, this isn’t the first time we’ve said ‘you’re not welcome here’ to this particular carbon-based life form. Fool me once and all that.
    My wife and I watch closely what we say around the kids. I want them to have their own opinion on family & friends.

As painful as it may sound- sounds like dipstick would most likely be talking shit about yall behind your backs to the kids, if God forbid he makes it that far.

Sounds like there is a snake in the grass.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It just got better...he’s coming to town next month for some video game convention and asked if he could ‘base out of here’ and if we could take care of his dogs over a three day period, since he doesn’t trust kennels.
    Oh Jesus. Force is strong with this one?
    tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      43.7 KB · Views: 221

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    It just got better...he’s coming to town next month for some video game convention and asked if he could ‘base out of here’ and if we could take care of his dogs over a three day period, since he doesn’t trust kennels.
    Repost his Twitter back to him. Show him you know what he said and you do not feel safe with him around. Of course this may cause hardship with your daughter, or she may realize what he is. A rael DB.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Repost his Twitter back to him. Show him you know what he said and you do not feel safe with him around. Of course this may cause hardship with your daughter, or she may realize what he is. A rael DB.
    Um, I totally feel safe around him. Safe enough to pound the ever-living shit out of him and not even worry about breaking a pinky finger safe. And I’m not getting signed up to twitter just to show this asshat I saw what he said.

As for hardship with my daughter, it’s coming, unfortunately. Once everyone is out of the house (our son’s here on leave, too) I’ll have a conversation with my wife (she’s not aware of the post yet) and we’ll figure out how to deal with this in a face to face manner.

I’ve got the screenshot, so it ain’t going anywhere.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Um, I totally feel safe around him. Safe enough to pound the ever-living shit out of him and not even worry about breaking a pinky finger safe. And I’m not getting signed up to twitter just to show this asshat I saw what he said.

As for hardship with my daughter, it’s coming, unfortunately. Once everyone is out of the house (our son’s here on leave, too) I’ll have a conversation with my wife (she’s not aware of the post yet) and we’ll figure out how to deal with this in a face to face manner.

I’ve got the screenshot, so it ain’t going anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I was just going to suggest this...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’m about one comment away from physically destroying my daughter’s future husband. It will be a long time before he will be invited into my home again.

If you’re stupid enough to think I don’t know how to follow a twitter handle without having an account, and stupid enough to share your opinions about my wife on the internet while you’re in my home, you don’t deserve to breathe my oxygen.

And no, this isn’t the first time we’ve said ‘you’re not welcome here’ to this particular carbon-based life form. Fool me once and all that.
    Wait! He's still breathing? I think I would have shown him my new RPR, hold up a 6mm Creedmore round and say "this one's for you the next time I see you coming".

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I have a similar issue with my granddaughters boyfriend/fiance/whatever he is. Gave him a million chances, he just got worse not to mention the $4k he owes me. Last time I saw him I conveyed he's not welcome on my property and if he came around I'd stomp a mud hole in him. He hasn't bucked up or shown up, he knows I'm always armed.

My granddaughter wouldn't speak to me or bring the great granddaughter around for a couple months but she understood when I explained just because she can forgive/overlook his behavior doesn't mean I can. Not for me but because of my love for her, you don't hurt people I love and get a pass.

Maybe you don't want to take it that far but he has to know he isn't getting away with anything else there's no chance he'll clean up his act. Told him when he grows up and steps up maybe he can earn back my respect or at least tolerance.

Good luck, I know it sucks.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    [/QUOTE]

If he's being a prick, then he can go pound sand. Disrespectful towards your family and then wants you to help him out.

Sounds like a real piece of shit.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have worked too many years to get what little I have. And way too many years of doing without to lose it to a thief.
    My daughter's boyfriend, now common law husband or whatever he is this week, and her were told what I would do if I caught him on the property. I live in the country and only one other even might hear or see....
    When she lived here, he picked her up at her friend's house down the road. We can go to her house, but she comes here alone. He will tell you I am a nice guy, but he knows I am not kidding.
    Even though we talk, he is not my friend and I don't care how long he has been out of prison, I still won't trust him.

Similar, me and my ex-MIL did not get along , mostly because of lies my ex was telling her and her sister. But I never tried to keep them apart and tried not to speak bad of her. Even took the kids to see them after the divorce. They were still the kids grandparents and the kids wanted to see them. They figured out the lies and we got along much better after the divorce.

The wife AND your daughter need to know what the boy( yeah, he ain't a man) is saying. The daughter so she can make an informed decision and so she knows why you won't accept him.
    She may not even know what he is really like.

My daughter does not like my view on her boyfriend, but now that she is doing without due to his past conduct, she at least understands my feelings.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well, seeing as how it is the rifle with the longest range that I own, and I would want to deal with a problem long before it got into my home..........
    Up close.
    So you can see the look of shock on their face when they see you were not kidding.
    Priceless.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom