Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Munchkins are donut holes not dudes.

Now you ruined dunkin donuts for me.

Hmmmm.....so if we talked about them flying monkeys, what would that ruin for you? Might as well go for the Grand Slam this morning!

Ya know, that Wicked Witch of the West, she could be, maybe a little bit hot if you pictured her in some black lace sexy lingerie and were consuming a fair amount of vodak!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hmmmm.....so if we talked about them flying monkeys, what would that ruin for you? Might as well go for the Grand Slam this morning!

Ya know, that Wicked Witch of the West, she could be, maybe a little bit hot if you pictured her in some black lace sexy lingerie and were consuming a fair amount of vodak!
    Flying monkeys already ruined the NRA for me because them running the NRA is the only logical explanation to the insanity that goes on at the top.

As for the witch being hot with enough alcohol, I keep telling you that's why you never stay at the bar till the lights come on and under no circumstances do you ever leave with anyone you meet at that time.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Good morning everyone.
    I’ve spent the last two days with either severe allergies or a summer cold.
    Either way it sucked and it’s good to be able to breathe out of my nose again.
    Allergies suck. I fight them constantly.

One year we hiked Havasupi trail at the Grand Canyon and camped st the falls for a week. The first morning I woke up with my face twice the size it normally is and everything but my throat swollen shut. Thankfully the Indians in the village had some benadryl brought down on the mules that afternoon so the trip wasn't ruined.

I use the steroid nose sprays now. They work great.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Morning ya'll!! So my dad came out of his procedure great! They are going to do another MRI next week to see if it stopped the leaks in his brain. He said he's already starting to feel a little better. Thank you guys for all your prayers and kind words!! It was much appreciated. :D
    Happy for him.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Flying monkeys already ruined the NRA for me because them running the NRA is the only logical explanation to the insanity that goes on at the top.

As for the witch being hot with enough alcohol, I keep telling you that's why you never stay at the bar till the lights come on and under no circumstances do you ever leave with anyone you meet at that time.

Oh great. Now I'm being informed of this valuable tidbit of knowledge. Knowing this some years ago might have saved me from two ex-wives!

Thank you oh wondrous wise one, You just ruined my day now!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Morning ya'll!! So my dad came out of his procedure great! They are going to do another MRI next week to see if it stopped the leaks in his brain. He said he's already starting to feel a little better. Thank you guys for all your prayers and kind words!! It was much appreciated. :D

That's great news Katy. Continued prayers for your father so he improves even further.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Oh great. Now I'm being informed of this valuable tidbit of knowledge. Knowing this some years ago might have saved me from two ex-wives!

Thank you oh wondrous wise one, You just ruined my day now!
    At least you earned that knowledge the good ol fashioned way.

You done phucked up twice.

Now you're reaping the rewards of being a trophy husband!

Top Bottom