• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Just buy a boom box (judge me all you want for using that term) and leave it playing this full volume right in front of the neighbors lawn

How can you tell a black man been shot in the head?

Theres a hole in his boom box.

(80s humor).

Will not click link to song. Do not want it stuck in brain as I am sure it is 100% suckage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    438db5e421aa4425d936852bb2133cb3.jpg

Beautiful evening out here on the Donderosa.
    Not a leaf blower to be heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Big thanks shout out to EZE. He stopped by and helped me get the couch with dual recliners out of the pod. Built heavier to weigh more. It was the only thing I couldn’t move by myself. He’s the man! I’m officially moved in.

I have half of my floors done. I can almost move in. :banana:

View attachment 260748
    Don't tell me you let EZ do all the heavy lifting and you left that avocado crap on the cabinets.!

SAD Sad sad :facepalm:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well its bed time. All the kids are home safe so I can relax. They just dont get it when I tell them I cant sleep till I know everyone is home. I say kids but they are legally adults and one doesn't even live here anymore.

One day when they dont know everything and arent indestructible they will get it.

The wife thinks I need to give them curfew and other rules cause they still live here. I tell her they have never made bad decisions or got in trouble and have more than earned the right make their own mistakes. I will probably have 2 college grads in the next year, one will graduate after only 2 or 2.5 years with a double major cause she took classes all thru high school so how do you start adding restrictions to a kid like that.

Good night.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So much for sleep. Huge storm hitting right now. High wind thunder lightning hail and rain.
    6 inch an hour rainfall rate at several weather stations around the house. Way too much water on already soaked soil. Inundated the porch and blew under the door I need to replace. Just came down way too fast to drain off.

At least all the windows I recaulked last winter seemed to stay dry with all that rain and wind blowing the water right at them.

Now that the drywall around them has dried I guess remudding and repainting inside is in order

Top Bottom