• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So, is there a way to force new people to read the classifieds rules before they can post their first post?

That way, if they still try to be cute, they can just be perma banned right off the bat.
    Cam, they are either trying to skirt past the rules, or they are just plumb ate up with terminal dumbass!

And yes, I do report them, but I also know it loads up more work for the Mods and Admins when doing that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Good afternoon!! Finally after a few days on steroids their is a light at the end of the tunnel. Several times my husband threatened to take me to the hospital because my coughing had gotten so bad I was having trouble catching my breath. The rest of the family is already starting to get back to their regular lives. I just think I ignored how bad off I was to take care of everyone else that it got a bit out of control. Again Thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. I hope everyone has had a safe and happy week.
    I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I noticed you hadn't been around for a few days or more. Continued prayers you keep getting better. We miss your happy face around here in the mornings!
    Glad to hear you're getting better.
    The worst part of it for me was the cough as well.
    I think mine lingered for almost two months. I almost thought I was never going to get rid of it.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good afternoon!! Finally after a few days on steroids their is a light at the end of the tunnel. Several times my husband threatened to take me to the hospital because my coughing had gotten so bad I was having trouble catching my breath. The rest of the family is already starting to get back to their regular lives. I just think I ignored how bad off I was to take care of everyone else that it got a bit out of control. Again Thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. I hope everyone has had a safe and happy week.
    Glad to here that you are getting better, take care. We missed you around here!

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    Remember folks: be safe and mindful when on the road. 45 north just had a bad accident. Guy was hit by a tractor pulling a trailer. Guy was outside of his vehicle. Dude exploded. Don’t be jack asses.
    Where at? I was up in Dallas this morning and saw about 5 squad cars in the number 1 lane parked

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    i wonder if we could just restrict that section until certain conditions are are met.

It already is.
    That's why they incorrectly post in the classifieds (information) section.

If they had to read about it before posting, at least they couldn't claim ignorance.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I noticed you hadn't been around for a few days or more. Continued prayers you keep getting better. We miss your happy face around here in the mornings!

I think mine lingered for almost two months. I almost thought I was never going to get rid of it.
    Thank you!! I've missed everyone on here, it makes my day more entertaining.

I hope mine doesn't last that long.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And he said midget clowns! :what:
    That's because when I asked this question in another forum, I ask it every year somewhere, a guy related a story about deer hunting one year.

He was in a tree stand one cold morning and heard this walking sound coming his way thru the Forrest. He listed for a few minutes wonder what it was and hoping what it could be.

He saw movement that perplexed him so he raised his scope and was shocked to see a midget clown walking thru the trees right at him, under his stand without ever acknowledging him then on out of sight.

In the middle of nowhere.

Top Bottom