• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The wife headed back home this morning. She called me a little while ago to let me know they would he back on few hours. Said they just went through La Grange. I asked if she stopped off at the Chicken Ranch and dropped off an application!

If I fail to be posting later on this evening, y'all will know she didn't think it was as funny as I did!

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    No, posting in the "for sale" areas already have requirements.

Lifetime section is not accessible without paying for it.
    that is what I was trying to remember. Doing to many things at once and that was years ago, so I was trying to figure it out. I know I can click into the lifetime area but can't do anything. Was curious if its that way for the newbies. Hell I think it should be X about of posts, X amount of days, or pay. Not just race to X amount of posts.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That's because when I asked this question in another forum, I ask it every year somewhere, a guy related a story about deer hunting one year.

He was in a tree stand one cold morning and heard this walking sound coming his way thru the Forrest. He listed for a few minutes wonder what it was and hoping what it could be.

He saw movement that perplexed him so he raised his scope and was shocked to see a midget clown walking thru the trees right at him, under his stand without ever acknowledging him then on out of sight.

In the middle of nowhere.

heroin is a hell of a drug

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    that is what I was trying to remember. Doing to many things at once and that was years ago, so I was trying to figure it out. I know I can click into the lifetime area but can't do anything. Was curious if its that way for the newbies. Hell I think it should be X about of posts, X amount of days, or pay. Not just race to X amount of posts.

Well, paying to post in the for sale area is already an option.
    $10 yearly membership.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    DBA92B87-E4A8-4575-8DE8-9123F179C0EF.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah, keep that as an option, but lock them out of the for sale section until X post and X days have past. If your here to be here its not a big deal if you're here to sell stuff pay the ten bucks and move on.
    This subject has come up several times in the past, and I think there is a thread dedicated to it.

I have mentioned up the post count to 50 and have at least six months an active member of the forum before being able to use the classifieds. And keep the exemption of buying a membership as an option if they wish to use that instead.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom