coffee3.jpeg
    homer1.png

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I actually enjoy my job but my boss makes me want to punch him in the face sometimes....
    I feel your pain. Some days, I want to tie my boss to a chair and use "enhanced interrogation" techniques to convey the importance of communicating vital information to the employees to her.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Good luck with that! When my youngest step-daughter was very young, she fell in love with Barney, the purple dinosaur!

Not gonna happen. Once they start watching shows or movies they will fixate on one and watch it every day and several times a day if allowed. Exposure to other kids hastens the many things that they become attached to. Those silly kids tunes are made that way for a reason…pitched to where their ears are attuned, colors, movement, catchy beat. It is all rigged against you. At least later on some of the kids movies have little bits of content that adults will appreciate, but you have a few years to go….

Yeah we’re doing our best at this point. That’s all we can do.

So far he’s hooked on the following, though we limit screen time so he’s not watching this stuff all day:
    Shrek
    Sesame Street song compilations on YouTube
    Trolls movie
    Ghostbusters

The movies have enough adult content to keep us sane.

But yeah, there’s gonna come a time when he likes crap that we don’t LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yeah we’re doing our best at this point. That’s all we can do.

So far he’s hooked on the following, though we limit screen time so he’s not watching this stuff all day:
    Shrek
    Sesame Street song compilations on YouTube
    Trolls movie
    Ghostbusters

The movies have enough adult content to keep us sane.

But yeah, there’s gonna come a time when he likes crap that we don’t LOL

Just wait until he becomes a teenager! Gets real fun and interesting the things that he will like and you will hate!

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    You're welcome! Glad that I can be assistance!

You can repay with chocolate chip cookies! :roflsmile:
    I used to own my own cookie business until Covid hit, I was still a baby business and a at home bakery so Covid took a huge toll on my business. Chocolate chip were one of my customers favorites along with Blueberry Cheesecake, German chocolate and Red Velvet. :D So maybe one of these days I will show up to an event with some fresh baked cookies.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I used to own my own cookie business until Covid hit, I was still a baby business and a at home bakery so Covid took a huge toll on my business. Chocolate chip were one of my customers favorites along with Blueberry Cheesecake, German chocolate and Red Velvet. :D So maybe one of these days I will show up to an event with some fresh baked cookies.
    Hey Miss Katy,

Wow! BlueBerry Cheese Cake!. German Chocolate Cake! Two of my favorite VEGETABLES! (don't get slim & trim like me...if yinz is skeered to eat!) :roflfunny:

Blame Chinese Germ Warfare been tough on a lot of folk....:rocket:

Later, Mark

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Hey Miss Katy,

Wow! BlueBerry Cheese Cake!. German Chocolate Cake! Two of my favorite VEGETABLES! (don't get slim & trim like me...if yinz is skeered to eat!) :roflfunny:

Blame Chinese Germ Warfare been tough on a lot of folk....:rocket:

Later, Mark
    Lol!! :roflfunny: Yeah; I had been experimenting with different cookies on my own and some of my friends told me I should try and make cookies that were based after cakes, that way they could have their favorite cakes on the go and not need a fork. The German Chocolate was one I made for a a old coworker and the blueberry cheesecake was for an old friend of mine.

Yes it has.....:banghead:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just wait until he becomes a teenager! Gets real fun and interesting the things that he will like and you will hate!

I’m hoping firearms, muy thai and ju jitsu will be shared interests

I’m a newb when it comes to fighting sports so it’ll be a tough journey at my age LOL

But from a self-confidence POV, we absolutely want him involved.

Top Bottom