• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I’m hoping firearms, muy thai and ju jitsu will be shared interests

I’m a newb when it comes to fighting sports so it’ll be a tough journey at my age LOL

But from a self-confidence POV, we absolutely want him involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We have full confidence you will prevail!

We can be your support team, at least in spirit!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I used to own my own cookie business until Covid hit, I was still a baby business and a at home bakery so Covid took a huge toll on my business. Chocolate chip were one of my customers favorites along with Blueberry Cheesecake, German chocolate and Red Velvet. :D So maybe one of these days I will show up to an event with some fresh baked cookies.
    Can I marry you?

JK! I'm happily married!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Does she chase moose and squirrel?
    download (2).jpeg

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I love my wife dearly, and she's a good cook, but a baker she isn't. Last time she made me some cookies, they could have been used for hockey pucks!
    It's usually hard to find someone who is good at both. Baking is more of a science and cooking just requires a capability to pair certain seasoning and foods together, unless you get into the homemade pasta aspect. Thats a bitch......

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It's usually hard to find someone who is good at both. Baking is more of a science and cooking just requires a capability to pair certain seasoning and foods together, unless you get into the homemade pasta aspect. Thats a bitch......
    Totally agree. I'm a pretty decent cook, but I'm not a baker either. Now my step-mother was gifted in being both. She's in her late 70's and still does a few wedding cakes for special occasions.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Totally agree. I'm a pretty decent cook, but I'm not a baker either. Now my step-mother was gifted in being both. She's in her late 70's and still does a few wedding cakes for special occasions.
    I got my baking and cooking skills from my mom; she had me in cake decorating classes when I was 9 and learning to cook as soon as I could pull a chair up to the burner and see over the counter. Now my sister, she burns water. lol

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It was, it also used to help me make money off kids. I used to sell baked goods to the kids I was in class with. That is until I got in trouble for it. :facepalm:
    Well that sucks!

I actually love to cook, grill and smoke. Something I have enjoyed for many years. Many years ago, when I was single, lots of women found it attractive and romantic if I cooked dinner for them, or breakfast!

I probably do about 70% of the cooking at our house.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Well that sucks!

I actually love to cook, grill and smoke. Something I have enjoyed for many years. Many years ago, when I was single, lots of women found it attractive and romantic if I cooked dinner for them, or breakfast!

I probably do about 70% of the cooking at our house.
    They told my mom it was against school policy....

Women do love a man who can cook, my husband can cook on the grill and if he plans it out he can cook some stuff in the kitchen. I enjoy when he cooks, but I know its easier for me so I usually do it.

That is quite a bit of cooking that you do.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    They told my mom it was against school policy....

Women do love a man who can cook, my husband can cook on the grill and if he plans it out he can cook some stuff in the kitchen. I enjoy when he cooks, but I know its easier for me so I usually do it.

That is quite a bit of cooking that you do.
    Like I said, I do enjoy cooking. Don't even mind doing the dishes either!

Sometimes I cook from a recipe, and will adjust it a bit, and sometimes, I like to do what I call experimental cooking!

Top Bottom