• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My son and DIL are in for a visit. I was told they were cooking breakfast today. And they did. But they left the kitchen a %&*^# mess and me and the wife had to clean it up while they relaxed. I don’t get that.. I wouldn’t do that to anyone else. You make a mess, you clean it. Damn..

Sounds like a trip to the woodshed is in order.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Remember last Friday I mentioned the wife's car got rear-ended? We thought she was suppose to be able to get a rental car either yesterday or today. The other driver's insurance won't approve a rental car, or approve starting repairs on her car, until they have a copy of the accident report from the police. She called the police department yesterday afternoon, and they told her it would be between 10 to 14 days before they would have the accident report ready for her to pick up.

That's some screwed up shit! 10 to 14 days? I have never seen an accident report that took more than a few days to be ready for the person to pick up.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Frontier Battalion
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Remember last Friday I mentioned the wife's car got rear-ended? We thought she was suppose to be able to get a rental car either yesterday or today. The other driver's insurance won't approve a rental car, or approve starting repairs on her car, until they have a copy of the accident report from the police. She called the police department yesterday afternoon, and they told her it would be between 10 to 14 days before they would have the accident report ready for her to pick up.

That's some screwed up shit! 10 to 14 days? I have never seen an accident report that took more than a few days to be ready for the person to pick up.
    That sucksssss..... Coffee and merry morning to all.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County

Thats crazy!!!

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I know. The majority of the accident report is done at the scene. Pretty much all the officer has left to do is write up his comments about the accident and maybe if he thinks later if additional citations are warranted, then file it with his paperwork.
    Sadly it sounds like someone just doesn't want to do their job....

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Just now put the blackberry cobbler in the oven.

One stick of margarine, cup of sugar, cup on flour, cup of milk.
    Fruit of choice peaches, apple, berry,
    Bake one hour @350.
    Growing up, we called that "washday pie"......and it was great!

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I don't let anyone cook in my kitchen because I would go crazy if they left a huge mess or busted up my nice stuff..... lol :rolleyes:
    Pet peeve is folks who are going to "bring a dish" for a family gathering, then expect to cook it in MY kitchen ... like hell you will!

Trained my family not to do that, have been known to put up "Police Line Do Not Cross" tape in MY kitchen for Linda's here at the lake. ;)

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    My son and DIL are in for a visit. I was told they were cooking breakfast today. And they did. But they left the kitchen a %&*^# mess and me and the wife had to clean it up while they relaxed. I don’t get that.. I wouldn’t do that to anyone else. You make a mess, you clean it. Damn..
    Hey V,

Turn 'em over yer blame knee!

1637691857088.png

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Pet peeve is folks who are going to "bring a dish" for a family gathering, then expect to cook it in MY kitchen ... like hell you will!

Trained my family not to do that, have been known to put up "Police Line Do Not Cross" tape in MY kitchen for Linda's here at the lake. ;)
    That sounds like a great idea! I just don't understand people and how dirty they are.... or how people can tear up another persons space or stuff and be ok with it...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom