• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I realize the judgment that comes with tattoos, so I post this somewhat reluctantly (with my flame suit on!), but I treated myself to some fresh ink in November after 6 months of waiting for an appointment. 15 hours under the tattoo gun in 2 days wasn't a ton of fun but we got it done, my next 2 days are booked for the end of February, I look forward to the grind.
    1228a3d720b0e9c41be0dc5c5e2ecc29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So tell us about it.

For all I know it's a scene from a movie or something popular that I don't know about. Lots of little nuances that we might be missing too.

Looks like you picked a great artist.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Good morning!

So my closest friend has a dog who is basically my dog too. Saturday I got a text from her partner saying that he wasn't doing well and that they were going to be taking him in Monday to go to doggy heaven. I kind of knew this would happen sooner than latter; the last time I saw him I ended up carrying a hundred lb dog up a flight of stair's. He was such a sweet doggy and as sad as I am that he's gone I'm glad he's not in pain anymore. I just didn't take the news well and will miss his goofy self. Best dog ever.......

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Good morning!

So my closest friend has a dog who is basically my dog too. Saturday I got a text from her partner saying that he wasn't doing well and that they were going to be taking him in Monday to go to doggy heaven. I kind of knew this would happen sooner than latter; the last time I saw him I ended up carrying a hundred lb dog up a flight of stair's. He was such a sweet doggy and as sad as I am that he's gone I'm glad he's not in pain anymore. I just didn't take the news well and will miss his goofy self. Best dog ever.......
    328af1619a72f23c7769905ec262f218.png

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Dogs can really burrow into your heart, better not to suffer though never forgotten.
    Yes they can! Yeah I didn't want him to suffer for sure. They said by Sunday night he had quit eating and drinking and wouldn't even move. Then he was trying to comfort them at the vets office because they were crying.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good morning!

FF3E8B28-C799-4013-BA94-5D6BB2A6B5E8.gif

Top Bottom