• ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Think I'll call it a night.

@Axxe55 you'r stay up later than I will tonight. Would you say something intelligent for me on some of these goofy threads.

Thanks. I'll check tomorrow to make sure you didn't get me in trouble or banded.

293983356_5577664035600463_4557785980140799486_n.jpg

272837743_6851638851544209_2079504702414930842_n.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Lowes phucked us over on the water heater! Went to the store to talk to the store manager, to schedule a pick up and delivery of the defective unit and replacement. She informed us that the old unit would have to be returned before a credit could be issued for a replacement. Which meant that we wouldn't be able to get a replacement deilvered until Thursday of next week!

So guess how I'm spending my Saturday afternoon and evening? Yep! Taking out a defective wather heater and fixxing to replace it again!

Lowes Customer Service sucks!

Last year they delivered the wrong model refrigerator to my house. The driver was stupified and overwhelmed. He didn’t know what to do. Just kept walking in circles with glazed over eyes. I called the service department and asked them to tell these plungerheads to go back and get me the model that was stated on the order. I was passed to several people on the phone and they were all totally bewildered about the predicament. When I was finally connected to a “Supervisor”, he kept asking which part was inoperable. I said “nothing is broken, you brought the wrong damn refrigerator”. So, he asked “Could we send a repairman out?” It was like I had mistakenly dialed an insane asylum. I was transferred from one drooling idiot to another. Eventually, I was transferred to what must have been a certified high school graduate, and had my new refrigerator delivered 3 days later. Then they tried billing me for a restocking fee for the wrong refrigerator that was initially delivered! It’s amazing how a business can be around that long and still be managed by ass clowns.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Last year they delivered the wrong model refrigerator to my house. The driver was stupified and overwhelmed. He didn’t know what to do. Just kept walking in circles with glazed over eyes. I called the service department and asked them to tell these plungerheads to go back and get me the model that was stated on the order. I was passed to several people on the phone and they were all totally bewildered about the predicament. When I was finally connected to a “Supervisor”, he kept asking which part was inoperable. I said “nothing is broken, you brought the wrong damn refrigerator”. So, he asked “Could we send a repairman out?” It was like I had mistakenly dialed an insane asylum. I was transferred from one drooling idiot to another. Eventually, I was transferred to what must have been a certified high school graduate, and had my new refrigerator delivered 3 days later. Then they tried billing me for a restocking fee for the wrong refrigerator that was initially delivered! It’s amazing how a business can be around that long and still be managed by ass clowns.
    1660469426417.png

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Almost sounds like my phone calls Thursday with Lowes!

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Good morning fellow gun toters. So, I got my Pogo pooch on my lap and my first cup of Java. Then, I got to wondering. How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated and not just murdered? It seems that when your assasinated, you get alot more press than if your just murdered. This nonsense needs to stop. Either way, I hope that your day will be as wonderful as mine. It’s a mindset.

:banana:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I’m debating if I should sell the property, split the earnings and go our separate way.

In no way will I criticize anyone for calling me a bad husband. I just feel myself getting done; absolutely tired of cleaning up messes.
    Communication is key at this point.

Maybe y'all have no idea what the other is going through.

People don't realize how much work marriage is. It's not just a cake walk after the vows.

I definitely don't think every marriage is worth saving but I think many people ruin theirs because they don't put the effort in to make it last.

Good luck with it.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    Good morning fellow gun toters. So, I got my Pogo pooch on my lap and my first cup of Java. Then, I got to wondering. How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated and not just murdered? It seems that when your assasinated, you get alot more press than if your just murdered. This nonsense needs to stop. Either way, I hope that your day will be as wonderful as mine. It’s a mindset.

:banana:

What do you have in that sugar bowl?

Top Bottom