• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hey Axxe Man,

If I lived closer? Be there in "DahnTahn" (Yinzerese fer downtown) minner to help yinz wif yer heater!

My late Bride was a RedHead....any warranty issues? I would give her all the paper work...and the phone number...tell her to go FULL REDHAID on them!

She knew how to get them resolved in our favor!

Only one that got past her? Was the blame Chevy Equinox. (step on the gas? Motor would cough, burp, FART & stall...all four blame wheels would LOCK UP tighter than a DRUM!)...

Had it flat bedded back to the fool QUEER as you know what Chevy Garage so many times the tow truck driver would ask the Mrs. "Where are you this time?" :rocket:

The last time it LOCKED UP on her (all four wheels LOCKED UP TIGHT!! Can not even get it off the road...GAY AZZ CHEVY Dealer would have to "reset the butt pucker"...) she had it towed to the FORD GARAGE, and came home with a new FORD!)

The GAY AZZ CHEVROLET Dealer sure got hiz gay self an EARFUL!

Sure hope you have HOT WATER SOON!

Later, Mark
    Your Redhead sounds like she was a real firecracker!

We gots hot water now! Thanks Buddy!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I’m debating if I should sell the property, split the earnings and go our separate way.

In no way will I criticize anyone for calling me a bad husband. I just feel myself getting done; absolutely tired of cleaning up messes.
    This is not advice, or even a suggestion, just an observation from me. I think we all get fed up to a point that sometimes it seems the best course of action is to cut bait and run. I have been there as well. Been in the same situation where I tell my wife thingsm but she never seems to listen. And I understand, it's very stressful and frustrating. I would never advise you to stay or go, since it's not my place. In the end, you are the only one that can decide that. But I'm always around to talk if you need an ear and just want to vent. Sometimes venting will relieve the stress.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    This is not advice, or even a suggestion, just an observation from me. I think we all get fed up to a point that sometimes it seems the best course of action is to cut bait and run. I have been there as well. Been in the same situation where I tell my wife thingsm but she never seems to listen. And I understand, it's very stressful and frustrating. I would never advise you to stay or go, since it's not my place. In the end, you are the only one that can decide that. But I'm always around to talk if you need an ear and just want to vent. Sometimes venting will relieve the stress.
    Venting definitely helped and a few buddies off here reminded me to be humble.

I made it clear to her I wasn’t mad but I’m not pampering her and telling her it’s ok. I gave her a huge lecture about driving habits and what I want is for her to learn and apply what she’s learned.

She’s handling it. I told her it’s her deal and I don’t feel like dealing with the headaches. I really tried to not make her feel worse than she already did. At the same time I had to get a couple points across to her. I went full on driver trainer as if at my old job. I had to. It was a good rig for someone. I explained to her if she can’t follow drivers with an appropriate distance don’t expect nice things. Stop with distractions and just drive.

And I’ll remind folks on here…don’t follow closely. You will hit the person in front of you and take away the chance of people behind you from not hitting you from a slow stop.

I know the area it happened well. People slammed on brakes and a mini pile up happened. I know darn well the road was filled with tards. Everyone going 70 with not even one second between bumpers. People cannot do that and expect to not get into a wreck. It takes about 4-6 seconds for your brain to tell your body to operate the vehicle to a stop.

Rant over…

I just reminded her she’s not the only mom on the road and she’s got a responsibility to not drive like shit.

From my work history I spent too much time responding to people laying in blood asking for help to not be a bit of a dick about this one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Venting definitely helped and a few buddies off here reminded me to be humble.

I made it clear to her I wasn’t mad but I’m not pampering her and telling her it’s ok. I gave her a huge lecture about driving habits and what I want is for her to learn and apply what she’s learned.

She’s handling it. I told her it’s her deal and I don’t feel like dealing with the headaches. I really tried to not make her feel worse than she already did. At the same time I had to get a couple points across to her. I went full on driver trainer as if at my old job. I had to. It was a good rig for someone. I explained to her if she can’t follow drivers with an appropriate distance don’t expect nice things. Stop with distractions and just drive.

And I’ll remind folks on here…don’t follow closely. You will hit the person in front of you and take away the chance of people behind you from not hitting you from a slow stop.

I know the area it happened well. People slammed on brakes and a mini pile up happened. I know darn well the road was filled with tards. Everyone going 70 with not even one second between bumpers. People cannot do that and expect to not get into a wreck. It takes about 4-6 seconds for your brain to tell your body to operate the vehicle to a stop.

Rant over…

I just reminded her she’s not the only mom on the road and she’s got a responsibility to not drive like shit.

From my work history I spent too much time responding to people laying in blood asking for help to not be a bit of a dick about this one.
    I hear ya! And I feel your pain and frustration. Sometimes I feel like talking and explaining things to my own wife is like trying to talk to a small child with a short attention span!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I hear ya! And I feel your pain and frustration. Sometimes I feel like talking and explaining things to my own wife is like trying to talk to a small child with a short attention span!
    Yeah. There are women out there who get it but most are airheads.

I know far from being humble…

It’s not like I haven’t screwed up in life. I just get better about not making my life so costly…that’s really what’s getting under my skin. She has issues taking care of things. Money is more important than a lot of couples say it is. Especially when you’re 40 and trying to build up something for a future. Bad choices cost money. I can let the little stuff go. That Lexus had an asking of 30 grand.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yeah. There are women out there who get it but most are airheads.

I know far from being humble…

It’s not like I haven’t screwed up in life. I just get better about not making my life so costly…that’s really what’s getting under my skin. She has issues taking care of things. Money is more important that a lot of couples say it is. Especially when you’re 40 and trying to build up something for a future. Bad choices cost money. I can let the little stuff go. That Lexus had an asking of 30 grand.
    I love my wife, but sometimes she is the biggest airhead there is! She has no critical thinking skills whatsoever. None!

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Then you have poo water tracked thru the mansion.

Put cat in have a heart (critical detail) trap, place on hood of Lambo and drive thru car wash. Washed, waxed and dried in 5 min, no muss no fuss. :evil:
    Lambo? Pennsylvania?

I know yinz Texicans all say "Texican is Bigger"...yada yada...

Yinz ain't got no blame pot holes in Texican Land! No Sir!

1660503217000.png

Forgive the poor spellin' on dat bus!

Should ought to read "DAHNTAHN! YINZ!" Pay gittin' on da Bus!"

Glad I could he'p! :roflfunny:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Your Redhead sounds like she was a real firecracker!

We gots hot water now! Thanks Buddy!
    Hey Axxe Mann,

One would fool with Her....at their own peril!

One fool thang or another....They would send a new one...FREE of charge...and be glad she let them live! :roflfunny:

The one car insurance (rip off inc) firm tried to double our rates...

She switched firms and GOT a six month REFUND from the first firm!

Heavens, I sorely miss her....

Later, Mark

Top Bottom