• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    It's lundi troisième partie. So says @seeker_two and you can never argue with an imperial Droid.

After today I will have only 2 radiation treatments left. Huge chunks of dead skin are coming out of the treatment area adding to the open sores. So it's killing something I guess.

1100 calories and a litre of water down. Some percocet and morphine and now......nap time.

I've got several guns and a couple thousand rounds of ammo screaming at me for attention. Which reminds me, grandkids comming so its time to put some locks on cases and other stuff in the safe.
    Finish line is in sight, keep going.
    Bait says it's time for our nap as well. And some cuddles.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Mornin Folks. How’s things?

1686147186373.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'd like to see the beach again sometime. The 6mo I was in Houston (Katy) last year never made it down there, too busy. Did see the gulf once back in the late 70's, on a 3-day pass from Rucker. I remember the white sand, Panama City FL; wonder if it's still white.

White as can be from about P-Cola to PCB. Spent five years between Tyndall AFB in PCB and Eglin AFB in Ft Walton Beach. The emerald coast has become highly commercialized though.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Have you read "19 Minutes to Live"?

7 months as Arty FO with an ARVN Ranger BN; inserted/extracted countless times by these guys.
    Brought it all back ... a great read if you haven't already.
    Haven't yet, but I just might.
    Takin a short break from all my Texas reading, and raising a new pup. :)

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    5DAC922F-6E71-482F-A0B6-BBE7D539A734.jpeg

648EF1DE-A48F-40EB-AB10-CE0DE5C36731.jpeg

0C11430F-212A-4B24-BE10-68CFCDA16A29.jpeg

Amos the Demon Dog from the bowels of Hell and The Moonpie went to check out the surf just now.
    The water is beautiful today. Calm, clean, and green. Perfect for early morning and late evening wade fishing. Have heard a couple of reports of great trout fishing near dark.
    Amos is looking for something dead to roll in.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Haven't yet, but I just might.
    Takin a short break from all my Texas reading, and raising a new pup. :)
    Working with a new puppy (or an older dog) can be a full time project. My wife's usual objection to a puppy before I retired was that I wouldn't have the time to work with it. One of my greyhounds is beginning to slow down. As most of the dog tracks have closed, getting another retired hound has become difficult.

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Working with a new puppy (or an older dog) can be a full time project. My wife's usual objection to a puppy before I retired was that I wouldn't have the time to work with it. One of my greyhounds is beginning to slow down. As most of the dog tracks have closed, getting another retired hound has become difficult.
    Bravo. A girlfriend in SanDiego has rescued retired greys for 40 years, bless her heart and yours, too. :)

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I'd like to see the beach again sometime. The 6mo I was in Houston (Katy) last year never made it down there, too busy. Did see the gulf once back in the late 70's, on a 3-day pass from Rucker. I remember the white sand, Panama City FL; wonder if it's still white.
    Nope. Panama City Beach got tore up by a hurricane back in the late 90's. They rebuilt the beach using dredged up sand from out in the gulf. Destin though is still that beautiful white stuff (much more relaxing there than PCB anyway! Lol).

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    A Day In The Life Of A Europoor

Be Europoor

6:00 AM: waking up due to the police siren (they are chasing a Somalian who raped a girl)

7:00 AM: Have "breakfast", its just a cigarette because due to inflation you cant afford croissants anymore

8:00 AM: Walk to job, losing 50 € in the process because the buses are on strike and Algerian and Romanian gangs stole what you had in your pockets

9:00 AM: Realize you dont have a job anymore because your company moved to South East Asia to get cheaper exploitable workers

10:00 AM: You accidentally stared to an empowered European woman and now you have being accused for rape

11:00 AM: Court decided that you will have to pay a 500 € fine, you wont afford heating this month

1:00 PM: The 2000yo Roman era flat in wich you live is starting to crumble, you have to hire somebody to repair it

2:00 PM: The Moroccan tradesmen you hired tie you up and steal the WW1 relics of your grandpa

3:00 PM: You call the police but end fined for hate speech

4:00 PM: Your sister calls you to ask if you may lend her money after she got pregnant by a Senegalese man

5:00 PM: You tell her to f5ck off and now she tells everyone youre racist and misogynist

6:00 PM: Decide to jack off to combat the stress

7:00 PM: Found a video of your school crush getting gangbanged by Eritreans

8:00 PM: Your landlord kicks you out after an American company bought the flat to turn it into an Airbnb

9:00 PM: Get your blanket stolen by a gypo

10:00 PM: Dies from cold

11:00 PM: Albanian gang found your body and sell your organs

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been in this unending HSE meeting over teams for the last 96 minutes, just waiting for them to get to the 1 thing I’m on this stupid ass call for. And they wonder why people groan and roll their eyes when they say time for another safety audit.
    Yall talking about pride month and gender bias?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom