• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Is a doorbell really an electronic gizmo? Lol
    Years ago, took a brand smacking new transformer, for the furnace (name brand..not a cheap foreign imitation) out of the wrapper.

Installed it, wired it up (correctly)...120V in. 0V out....(thinking they are supposed to be 24V out??)

Had to wait until Monday to get a another new one...(exchange)...

Of course it was in the dead of Winter...

Another time, brand new Borg/Warner points/condenser for Big Block Chevy....Car no start. Put old points/condenser (uni set) back in? Car start run fine...

New? Does not mean "good".

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I didn't take 4 years of AV club in HS for fun you know.
    1706548105044.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Top of the afternoon....

For those with the Never Pay a Nickel For Nothing, BC/BS....rip off health insurance scam firm....

Know those letters you get from them? No! Not the ones itemizing all the stuff they DID NOT PAY FOR. (you already paid them, you know full well they did not pay them)

The other letters! The ones they send you every six or eight weeks. Telling how they sold your private info (that they require you to give their sorry azzez?) to the next round of "Tom, Dick & Harry's"?

Well...imagine this! They had ANOTHER "Data Breach"...and the folk they SOLD your info to? Are using it to attempt accessing your banking, credit cards...etc....

Some of the data (but not limited to) that BC/BS SOLD? Your bank account numbers, your SSI number, your credit card info & credit history...

Bunch of blame yuppy scum...need them a good old fashioned case of the "What Fers"....(size 11 a firmly planted)!!

Now ??? They, BC/BS have to supply the policy holder with one year (by their pet firm/accomplice?) of "Identity Theft Protection"??

We'll see how this goes.... :50cal:
    :whip:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Top of the afternoon....

For those with the Never Pay a Nickel For Nothing, BC/BS....rip off health insurance scam firm....

Know those letters you get from them? No! Not the ones itemizing all the stuff they DID NOT PAY FOR. (you already paid them, you know full well they did not pay them)

The other letters! The ones they send you every six or eight weeks. Telling how they sold your private info (that they require you to give their sorry azzez?) to the next round of "Tom, Dick & Harry's"?

Well...imagine this! They had ANOTHER "Data Breach"...and the folk they SOLD your info to? Are using it to attempt accessing your banking, credit cards...etc....

Some of the data (but not limited to) that BC/BS SOLD? Your bank account numbers, your SSI number, your credit card info & credit history...

Bunch of blame yuppy scum...need them a good old fashioned case of the "What Fers"....(size 11 a firmly planted)!!

Now ??? They, BC/BS have to supply the policy holder with one year (by their pet firm/accomplice?) of "Identity Theft Protection"??

We'll see how this goes.... :50cal:
    :whip:
    45/70 cost less than 50bmg!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    45/70 cost less than 50bmg!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    405LFP. 15.0gr HS 6. (or 13.5gr Unique or Universal)...

About a quarter a pop...(even though I'm a commercial caster, in retirement....I purchase my rifle bullets)...using "store bought" lead flat points...

Seems? Them venison fall right over...one inch hole. Plays hell on the 200yd dingers...flips them over the top bar! LOL! Not recovered one of these bullets from a venison as yet....(do know they go stem to stern....)

Now if bruised shoulder is what you need? 45gr 4198 under a H'Day 300gr JHP! That rolls venison like bunny rabbits!
    (these are easily recovered on quartering venison)

The 38-55 with a 250gr Moyers LFP over 10gr Unique or Universal is even more fun.....amazingly accurate to further than I can shoot....and with no recoil to speak of...packs a big wallop...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    And now...

The Can & String Rip Off Co. aka WINDSTREAM as they are known in Court Rooms across the Land...has locked me out of my email....again....

To get through to their miserable excuse of "customer dis satisfaction" .....usually requires several trips to the Magistrate. (costs about $50 to file papers)....

The one Can & String yuppy* said they can not possibly be bothered answering the phone (they are a phone company)...and WILL NOT respond to correspondence (from customers)...

One simply gets a recording, sometimes...when they do not hang up on one right out the gate, stating that they are having "technical difficulty"...then? They hang up.

Guessing? I'll be at the Magistrate's Office in the morning, again...

*yuppy, loathsome form of urban parasite that does nothing but lay its worthless, useless yuppy self about in its air conditioned yuppy office on its dead wood, do nothing never nether regions...

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    And now...

The Can & String Rip Off Co. aka WINDSTREAM as they are known in Court Rooms across the Land...has locked me out of my email....again....

To get through to their miserable excuse of "customer dis satisfaction" .....usually requires several trips to the Magistrate. (costs about $50 to file papers)....

The one Can & String yuppy* said they can not possibly be bothered answering the phone (they are a phone company)...and WILL NOT respond to correspondence (from customers)...

One simply gets a recording, sometimes...when they do not hang up on one right out the gate, stating that they are having "technical difficulty"...then? They hang up.

Guessing? I'll be at the Magistrate's Office in the morning, again...

*yuppy, loathsome form of urban parasite that does nothing but lay its worthless, useless yuppy self about in its air conditioned yuppy office on its dead wood, do nothing never nether regions...
    Maybe see if Patriot Mobile is in your area.
    You wouldn't be disappointed.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

The Can & String Rip Off Co. has a MONOPOLY!

There are no other providers...

Comcast (real slime) says they are...but.......they go through the Can & String. (we had them)

So....you pay Comcast on top of Can & String Rip Off Co. Double the BILL! For half the service...they take turns pointing at each other when the service is out.

Windstream/Can & String got PAID to install FIBER OPTIC (I think while O'bozo & Mike were in the white house??)...

We still have DIAL UP! SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW DIAL UP...

The land line (and have to have it, as the Can & String Rip Off Co. runs a jammer so we can not use our cell phones at home) is sporadic...you can call...and you will think you are leaving a message on a "voice mail" .....the phone never rang and of course since it is a land line...I'll never get that "voice mail" ...I do have an answering machine...if you get that? Then I will get the message.

For cell phone use at home? Need to use the "wiffle/waffle" baloney on the "modem hickey blew doo")

Works ok for texts...but not so good for calls...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Hey MG,

I am line of sight...literally LINE OF SIGHT ......two miles from my upstairs bedroom window to TWO CELL TOWERS!

Have 3 or 4 bars indicated for service on the phone.

Then? Hit the "send" button...

ZERO SERVICE for forty-five seconds...

Having lived here for over twenty years...have played this game a time or two...

There are but two dozen or so homes here....multiply that by $125/month (basic landline/dsl)....if? The Can & String Rip Off Co. were not running the jammers? They would lose that revenue stream...

None of us would have them. We would all use our cell phones...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Well, we've burned most of the mesquite, and I've got a ridiculously large pile of ridiculously large oak pieces...but it's mine, all mine. Gonna keep us warm for the next few winters.
    Ahhhhh....

"Genuine hand-hewn AROMATIC Tejikan FahrWood"....

Today only Special!

And for just a slight upcharge? We'll let you ring your bell on our ANVIL!

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

1706559753978.png

Top Bottom