• ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hey MG,

I am line of sight...literally LINE OF SIGHT ......two miles from my upstairs bedroom window to TWO CELL TOWERS!

Have 3 or 4 bars indicated for service on the phone.

Then? Hit the "send" button...

ZERO SERVICE for forty-five seconds...

Having lived here for over twenty years...have played this game a time or two...

There are but two dozen or so homes here....multiply that by $125/month (basic landline/dsl)....if? The Can & String Rip Off Co. were not running the jammers? They would lose that revenue stream...

None of us would have them. We would all use our cell phones...

How old is your phone? It might be a hardware issue....

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    @msharley cellphone:

1000000504.jpg

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1706569256199.png

How old is your phone? It might be a hardware issue....
    This "sambucci" (samSuong?) is a bit over three years old...

Does not matter what phone you have...ipoke, sambucci, lg....or which server...ATT, Verizon, Sprent, CriKet...etc...

You will have 3 or 4 bars of Service...until you hit the "Talk" or "Send" button...

Then we can all stand in the driveway and watch our "signal strength" go to ZERO for forty-five seconds...

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Went and got shots in my knees. Lets see how this goes this time. I'm told the left knee failure could be a torn meniscus. I'm frankly amazed there's anything left there to tear. They said in the shape my knees are in, trying to fix it just wouldn't make a difference.

Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center do custom knee replacement for special and complex cases. Ever checked them out?

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Frontier Battalion
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Went and got shots in my knees. Lets see how this goes this time. I'm told the left knee failure could be a torn meniscus. I'm frankly amazed there's anything left there to tear. They said in the shape my knees are in, trying to fix it just wouldn't make a difference.
    The shot is probably accelerating/degrading your issue. I won't get them due to trying to keep what material I have left, there.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Dang it...

Prayers up.....

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center do custom knee replacement for special and complex cases. Ever checked them out?
    I'm kicking that can down the road as far as I can. For one thing, there's no way I can afford the deductible. For another thing, despite knowing it's perfectly safe and having seen two people I'm close to have double knee replacements with no issues whatsoever, the thought of surgery to remove parts of my bones freaks me the hell out. In a very visceral way.

The shot is probably accelerating/degrading your issue. I won't get them due to trying to keep what material I have left, there.

There's really very little material left to keep. I wasn't kidding when I said I was surprised there was any meniscus there to tear - it's bone-on-bone for the most part. Almost total cartilage degeneration. "My issue" is that my knees are totally shot and without the steroid and anti-inflammatory I won't be able to walk at all. The shots are the only thing that reduces the daily pain - they buy me relief three months at a time. And the doctor's going to start me on the gel shots to start introducing some cushioning into the joints to make up for what's been destroyed.

Top Bottom