• ...and so much more!
  • Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    image.jpg image.jpg
    I'm much better. Still have the occasional pain, but I am now able to sleep a little on my right side. The incision looks a lot better and the swelling is gone. Unfortunately, I still have a little balance issues. I've fallen a few times already and have tripped a lot. I'll be glad when this is over. I get to see the doctor for the first time post op on Monday. September 8th is the big day. My cochlear implant will be activated for the first time. I plan to live stream it. I will be truly Bionic Woman after that. Lol

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry that you've fallen a few times. Have you made cracks in any doors when you fell? Had a pass out and did this with my head on my way down. Heading to Boise on Monday to see Neurologist. Here's what that door looked like...

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Those crack lines look like a heart. I've had this pass out problem for a few years now. None of the Neurologists I've been to can pinpoint the cause of my pass outs. They have done sleep studies, but of course I never pass out during those. Just when I'm at home or out walking around. That thing with the door was back in March. Getting tired of not being able to drive. I know why, it just annoys me. Hoping a new Neurologist in Salt Lake City will be able to help. Got the ball rolling on that plan.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Morning all, hope everyone in and around Houston is still doing OK and makes it out of this dry. Dang thing is slowly sliding east, and if we get the rain Houston has been getting, my house may not fair so well! Ive seen 16+" in 24 hrs, and the water rose to within 6" of my slab, but with the rain they are forecasting, I may not be so lucky!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Well, at least someone is enjoying this weather!

My front yard and the road in front of the house.
    d810013cb8c89a6caee8bac373b4f4a7.jpg
    7c2ee844a66ff85b51228b84cb2678fe.jpg
    8453714849b836a23bca1fb301189357.jpg

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Top Bottom