Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Where are you located?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    I'm up in Copperas Cove-next to Ft Hood. I don't mind taking a drive to Austin though to hang out for a day. I just can't do it for probably about a month. That trip to the east coast wiped me out, so I gotta get some bills caught up before I can go buy ammo and pay for gas.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm up in Copperas Cove-next to Ft Hood. I don't mind taking a drive to Austin though to hang out for a day. I just can't do it for probably about a month. That trip to the east coast wiped me out, so I gotta get some bills caught up before I can go buy ammo and pay for gas.

Pick me up and I can help with gas. Lol

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm going to rant for a bit.

I went to the bank to cash my check. Two lanes open. Three cars in left lane, two in the right. I pulled behind the 2nd car in the right lane. Guy from 3rd car in other lane gets out and knocks on my window. I opened it. No big deal. He says "I was here first so you need to let me go in which ever line moves first." I said ummm. Nooo. You are in that lane I am in this one. Same # if cars anyway. He said but I've been waiting longer. I said but your in that lane......
    He said well if you don't back up and let me go to this one if it moves first it will not be good for you....... then walked back to his car.

WTF... challenge accepted.

Car in front of me left. I moved forward. I look at my passenger side mirror just in time to see the guy with a key in his hand "scratching" my passenger side back panel. I jumped out. He ran to his car. I activated trusty camera on my phone and he started to drive off. I snapped pic. Called 911 but could not access tag number while on phone so I said I would call back. I finished my banking and came back to work. Looked at car and he didn't even really scratch it.

I don't think I was in the wrong. He didn't even stay to do his banking. Jerk.

Cowards. I hope they burn.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I'll post a thread and see if we can get something going. I need more .22lr and 9mm. If I can't find any 9mm I won't be shooting the G19.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357368037.457359.jpg
    Sucks to be yoooooo

"Those who appease a tiger do so in hope that the tiger will eat them last."
    -Winston Churchill

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol, indeed. It does suck to suck. I have some 9mm hiding, but exercise self-control so I don't shoot it all up. Plus I don't reload.

I know a place that has some if you don't mind a 2 hr drive for 250 rounds. Did have some anyways.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I look at it and wonder if I should grab it every time I go in there. Just can't stand to spend anything from my little stash cause I know as soon as I do I will come across some primers or a can of 5.56 and not have the cash. Plus I can reload it cheaper so I hate paying for the new stuff. And it's steel case so I don't even get any new brass.

Top Bottom