• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I look at it and wonder if I should grab it every time I go in there. Just can't stand to spend anything from my little stash cause I know as soon as I do I will come across some primers or a can of 5.56 and not have the cash. Plus I can reload it cheaper so I hate paying for the new stuff. And it's steel case so I don't even get any new brass.

I have some 9mm brass, albeit not much, back in Amarillo I was originally saving up. Next time I go I can pick it up and give it to you. I would estimate it to be around 200 casings.
    DK Firearms

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    YqcDu1356901981.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So... Today I was taking a guy to his doctors appt, and he starts going on about how he has been working since he was 14 y/o. And he started talking about how discouraged he was that his family, who were all very capable, were just living off of him.

He went on to talk about how his son-in-law was taking things from him, and one of the things was a pocket knife that he always carried, and it was something that he used practically everyday.

He also went on to talk about his Colon Cancer, and how if they were going to start removing things, he was prepared to refuse the surgery and just die. This was a long trip, about 40 miles so he talked about alot of the things he was going through.

What got to me was that with all the Cancer talk, he went back to the stolen knife issue. That seemed to be a huge thing bothering him, that he didn't have a knife. The whole discussion really got to me, so I pulled my knife out of my pocket and handed it to him.

I don't know why I did it, it wasn't an expensive knife, just a Smith and Wesson folder. He started thanking me over and over, and I kept telling him it wasn't a big deal, and to just enjoy it.

You know, I learned something from this experience today. All it took was a simple little knife to lift the spirits of two guys, complete strangers...

It was just a knife.
    That's a shame, not only that his family would do that to him but also that he's aware of it and doesn't stop them.

You're wrong Skip, it was MUCH more than a knife. Well done sir.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That's a shame, not only that his family would do that to him but also that he's aware of it and doesn't stop them.

You're wrong Skip, it was MUCH more than a knife. Well done sir.

There is only two things a man needs in life. A Knife and a dog. Everything else is usually bullshit.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Thats why you carry a knife. Then when you slow down, comes the dog.

I highly recommend a WWII, US military dog. A fat, thick headed, Pit. One big cannon ball on four legs.

I want a pit actually. Almost got a blue a while back, but the marina will raise hell

Top Bottom