• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Just had some mother f$@^er try my front door. Heard the sound sitting on my couch and looked at my wife and said "Someone just tried to open the door."

Probably thinking we weren't home because our front lights weren't on. Set both my dogs off which I think sent them running. Looks like the person was on foot and long gone now. Checked with all of the neighbors and it wasn't any of them or people mistakenly coming over to their house. I'm rather on edge right now to say the least.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Just watched on Fox News a program "Modern Warriors" hosted by Pete Hegseth. Featured Marcus Luttrell (Sole Survivor), Rob O'Neill (The Operator), Dakota Meyer (Into The Fire) and Medal of Honor winner, Sean Parnell (Outlaw Platoon).
    A humbling experience watching and hearing their frustration with politicians making decisions while they were underfire.....
    Watch if you have the opportunity!!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Just watched on Fox News a program "Modern Warriors" hosted by Pete Hegseth. Featured Marcus Luttrell (Sole Survivor), Rob O'Neill (The Operator), Dakota Meyer (Into The Fire) and Medal of Honor winner, Sean Parnell (Outlaw Platoon).
    A humbling experience watching and hearing their frustration with politicians making decisions while they were underfire.....
    Watch if you have the opportunity!!
    Having been there for Bubba and Dakota, politicians weren't involved.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Mornin crew.

Not doing the FEAST till tommorrow but I DID make the Black Friday plunge last night at Wallyworld. My 60" went on the fritz. Wally had a 65" 4K Smart for 395.

Had a some gift cards layin around so with a little help we were out the door for 250!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Thanks to y'all. Every time I've posted an Amazon link. It's confused the AI that runs Amazon.

My personalized Black Friday advertisements have a driver side window regulator for a Chevy truck.(Thanks Cam). Plus other crap I've posted here as a resource for somebody else.

The Amazon robot can't nail down the things I personally want. It's all the stuff I've shown y'all. I don't own a Chevy truck....

Lolololol.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks to y'all. Every time I've posted an Amazon link. It's confused the AI that runs Amazon.

My personalized Black Friday advertisements have a driver side window regulator for a Chevy truck.(Thanks Cam). Plus other crap I've posted here as a resource for somebody else.

The Amazon robot can't nail down the things I personally want. It's all the stuff I've shown y'all. I don't own a Chevy truck....

Lolololol.

Yeah, I have that coming from "Rockauto", lol...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The only place I'm going today is the pawn. They pull a bunch of stuff out of storage and straight pimp it out.

The Fluke IR Thermometer I have was a black Friday deal. $35. Retail is in the $300s.

There's a 1/4" torque wrench I want.

This little high dollar bastid'

https://www.protorquetools.com/1-4-...computorq-3-electronic-torque-wrench-2401ci3/

I'm gonna beat the manager down. They want $169.

Bull$hit. Ill offer $75. It's stolen off Fort Hood anyway. Ill be paying for it twice in a way.

Top Bottom