• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    So I believe Biden said his butts been wiped. Snoops and other media are trying to dismiss it.

I think we will see she devil as president. At this point with how brain washed people are, Biden could slip and say something perverted about a kid and people would still bash conservatives. I believe that’s coming too. He’s gonna slip up bad if his handlers don’t do their job.
    Well, she might be the first women to sleep her way to the office of president!

Even IF Hillary had won, instead of Trump, there is no way ANYONE would believe she slept her way into the office of president. Hell even Slick Willie didn't want to sleep with her!

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    You probably watch a lot of those cat burglar movies too!
    1628001696250.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The weekend my wife passed we made peach jam. I have two jars of that jam that will never be eaten.
    I hear ya. I had a friend and fellow officer whose wife and new baby died. He never went back home. Others packed up a few things and stored them for him.

If my wife dies I'm not sure I'd be able to stay here anymore.

It's funny how loss affects us. Some cant let stuff go, some cant look at it again.

Sorry for your loss. Memories are the most precious things we collect in our lives.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've been remodeling my home to make it mine. She went after an accident while traveling, so I don't have bad memories here. Its cheap to live here. Just finished my master bedroom suite. Its in colors my late wife would (did) disapprove of. I'm adding some indian art I have had in a closet. Looks like a different house after the dining hallways and kitchen were done. The jam weekend was special. I'll keep some of that jam around as a reminder of the good memory. But I have thrown other stuff away. Its weird losing the love of your life. Sometimes none of it makes sense. But you ditch some of it, and keep some as treasures.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If my wife dies I'm not sure I'd be able to stay here anymore.
    I live in the house where I found my mother's dead body. I can hardly stand it. If my sister dies here, I'll sell so much shit so fast it'll make your head spin and then head out to...well...anywhere would be better than living with those memories.

My one regret is that it probably won't be legal to burn my house before I leave.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The post whore thread theme song.
    To the rawhide theme song tune....

Whorin whorin whorin
    Kep up the post whorin
    Whorin whorin whorin
    Fill the Post whore thread.

Though the thread is slowing