• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well..she may well be "hot" to your standards..she was late 50s..and she looked like she was wearing a fake set of those Bubba teeth people use for jokes..but these were real..and purdy...
    I'd also venture to say by her raspy voice she has smoked a few cigarettes in her day and may have been employed by the Bill Hames Carnival running the Tilt a Whirl .

Ok..she is employed and working..but I was working also..doing what to be her job but now we have to do it because the have about 2 lanes open on a busy day.
    Hot as in mad, goof. Not really interested in who she is.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    First time I've fallen in decades.
    I don't bounce anymore.
    I fell a couple of days ago. That makes twice in the last decade or so.

At least I didn't plant my face on the concrete this time. But I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to skin both elbows since I didn't fall backwards, just to my left.

Weird.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

At least I didn't plant my face on the concrete this time. But I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to skin both elbows since I didn't fall backwards, just to my left.

Weird.
    I'm finding many things come with aging that none of us anticipated.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm finding many things come with aging that none of us anticipated.
    I should be grateful, I guess. The fall showed me that I'm still flexible enough for my right elbow to cross my back and hit the concrete when I fall on my left side.

I couldn't do that on purpose if I tried. :)

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well. busy night last night. Ox the Destroyer got jumped by a couple of dipshits and destroyed one of them. The Ox has a mild concussion and will be giving his statement to the local cops today. A pair of "friends" of a friend he was having a disagreement with decided to "teach him a lesson" and it didn't go well for them. The brass knuckles my dad gave him as a gag gift several years before he passed away came in handy.

Those of you who've met Ox know he's not a small little guy...it's mindboggling that these guys thought attacking him would be a good idea. The "friend" they were "defending" has given a statement that completely backs up my boy's account of things and they're patching up their differences over this.

(edited for clarity)

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Weird.

I tripped over my own damn feet a few weeks ago. Broke the cats' scratching post with my face and banged my knees up. I feel for ya, man.

Top Bottom