• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I am still giddy with glee when I think about it. I even woke up the other night laughing about it. And then I realized how sad my life really is. Lol.

So what's up then? We taking this weekend off? Someone make the call on the next meet, hint hint Brains or Clarke, and let's get it planned. My goal is for us to have 27 meets by the time the West Houston guys finally get together for one.
    This weekend is the Houston Marathon, which I am totally not running.. But the better half is, so I'll be there supporting her. Next weekend is golden though.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    You'll miss me. Sunday is the race, but I'll be tied up Friday and Saturday too. Got family coming to stay with us and such.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Damn, I want to shoot at the river.

Want to shoot my SKS this weekend; haven't fired it yet. It will either be celebratory or needed stress relief. And, **** indoor ranges.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    It's a fair estimate that movie, or one of the Dispicable Me movies, will be shown at least once in a given day. I think the kid relates, they're his people, probably thinks he's talking to his cousins on FaceTime instead of watching a fictional cartoon.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Took my sis to Toasted Yolk for pancakes. She declared that hash brown/cheese thing to be "heaven".

Top Bottom