• ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I might...

Though I do want to check out Hot Wells. I still want to find a good outdoor range.

FWIW, I feel gun emporium in Conroe isn't a bad outdoor range. Better than Hot Wells and Thunder IMO. There is an annoying old man who usually RSOs, but he's not the biggest dumb ass I've dealt with.

Cracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Details!!!! Mist?

Yankee hill machine, all "stock" for now, punched paper with it at carters got it close but need to move scope forward. Gun is stupid fun but sucks having to shoot it at the public range, although I may have put a mag through it in my backyard into the ground.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Yankee hill machine, all "stock" for now, punched paper with it at carters got it close but need to move scope forward. Gun is stupid fun but sucks having to shoot it at the public range, although I may have put a mag through it in my backyard into the ground.

Sweet. Hope I get to try it out sometime. I love the inteeeeeegrols.

Cracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    I try to peek in here to stay active, life gets in the way sometimes unfortunately, I know brains wanted to try it as well.

The local gunstore has an integeral 10/22 takedown barrel. I have a td but must resist lol

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I try to peek in here to stay active, life gets in the way sometimes unfortunately, I know brains wanted to try it as well.

The local gunstore has an integeral 10/22 takedown barrel. I have a td but must resist lol

Which LGS would that be?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring

Yes, I do. Still waiting for my TD Mist to get out of jail.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Outdoors would be fine, if it's not raining.
    That's the best time to go, because not many other people would be there. Just need some good waterproof boots, although I totally understand if you have PTSD from the recent floods and don't like to step in puddles anymore.

Jwr1221

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Houston, TX
    I've heard less-than-stellar things about the place, but I might as well confirm it in person. It's relatively close, I don't like Thunder, and my schedule keeps not lining up with Tomball Gun Club's few public days. And frankly, I would rather deal with a group of fudds than someone with a rifle, shotgun, or magnum handgun at an indoor range.

::EDIT:: They are still closed from the flooding. Dang.

I've been to Hot Wells many times as it is the closest one to me... it's Ok, but their RSO's are usually young kids on a power trip. At the pistol range if you even come close to what they consider "rapid fire", they start warning you... Their idea of rapid fire is like anything less than 2 seconds between shots.

I went to Shiloh with a couple buddies and got to do almost whatever we wanted. Of course it helps when one of them is an HCSO deputy and another is a retired DEA agent!

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    That's the best time to go, because not many other people would be there. Just need some good waterproof boots, although I totally understand if you have PTSD from the recent floods and don't like to step in puddles anymore.
    Dis

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I don't mind shooting in the rain. The trick is getting the target to last...

Steel?

Top Bottom