• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Those were small scale incidents. Large scale? The government will NOT trifle with 2.5 million veterans.
    Sounds like you are tempting fate. They already screw veterans when it comes to promised VA provided health care and school loans and several other things that get promised but somehow dont get "funded".
    If they will screw with 80 million gun owners....they will "trifle" with 2.5 million vets my friend.
    DK Firearms

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    It would be wonderful if all real Patriots in the US were Oath Keeper orientated as well as members of the US House and Senate, along with ALL US Govt. employees in total...Just believers in the US Constitution and lovers of the same dociment. But that isn't the case as we have the hated ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law bunch to keep meddling in the affairs of our Country and filing suit after suit and intent on destroying our Great, Beloved Nation as it was founded. I would picture all of those left leaning despots interned in the Federal Prison at Fort Levenworth, KS ....It isn't going to happen, we and our offspring will have to battle them from now on as their idiotic numbers never seem to decline. They of course would wish my kind along with some of you dead or in prison.
    which is more likely than their demise.

Harley Rider 55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Sounds like you are tempting fate. They already screw veterans when it comes to promised VA provided health care and school loans and several other things that get promised but somehow dont get "funded".
    If they will screw with 80 million gun owners....they will "trifle" with 2.5 million vets my friend.

Then the Constitution says it's time for a new government.

drjavelina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Central Texas
    Does anyone know anything about "Oath Keepers"? I believe that they were on the O'Riley Factor the other night.
    Their website, oathkeepers.org has some interesting info but tonight was the first time I ever heard of them...
    Anyone have any inisight???

We have a chapter in Central Texas, basically Killeen, Ft Hood area. We agree to uphold the oath we took..."support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreigh and DOMESTIC..." We will not impose martial law, etc.

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Southern Poverty Law Center is a left wing organization of the worst sort.
    They spend 90% of their coverage on white anti-govt., anti big govt., white gun groups, militias etc. etc.. While they do have interesting info from time to time, one could get the impression there are NO non white violent anti govt. types out there.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Any one see the oathkeepers.org site was taken down, then replaced with a new site, where you pay for membership?

American ME!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    North Texas
    Does anyone know anything about "Oath Keepers"? I believe that they were on the O'Riley Factor the other night.
    Their website, oathkeepers.org has some interesting info but tonight was the first time I ever heard of them...
    Anyone have any inisight???

Oath Keeper here brother. Reach, teach, and inspire (RTI) those who have taken the Oath to uphold it. That is the sole and primary mission of the Oath Keepers. A worthy and noble cause it is.:patriot:

American ME!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    North Texas
    Its a group of people that are either military, LE or former military, LE that have sworn to uphold the oath that we took when we enlisted or joined a LE agency. Basically they are saying that if the order came down to do house to house seizers or attack the people we will refuse to follow those orders.

That is exactly what we are saying brother and we mean it. Every LEO and Military member I have spoken with have told me solemnly that they would indeed refuse to obey such unlawful/unconstitutional orders or any close facsimilies thereof that violates their Oaths.:patriot:

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Its a group of people that are either military, LE or former military, LE that have sworn to uphold the oath that we took when we enlisted or joined a LE agency. Basically they are saying that if the order came down to do house to house seizers or attack the people we will refuse to follow those orders.
    You've go that right, as one that took the oath, it is a lifelong commitment. I might not hump it as fast as I used to but I will lay down a few fields of fire. If things did break out in this country you'd see a bunch of old soldiers come alive.

American ME!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    North Texas
    Thank you Harley Rider for this quote "My oath of enlistment was about protecting the Constitution. I was never released from that oath."

That is absolutely my belief. I was discharged from active duty but my dedication to my country and constitution remains the same!!!!!!!!!!
    It's hard to believe that a lot of our citizens have lost their patriotism and some have forgotten 9-11. It doesn't help when we have govt officials attempting to take away our rights as a free nation.

AMEN to that! I never saw an expiration date on my oath, there fore...I am under oath until my last dying breath and will uphold it until them!:patriot:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    AMEN to that! I never saw an expiration date on my oath, there fore...I am under oath until my last dying breath and will uphold it until them!:patriot:

now by the grace of god if the time
    comes i will die under that oath with
    everything i own smoking i will meet
    my god dragging these pukes with me

Top Bottom