Obama and Sotomayor

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
Do you think the wheels might be getting a little loose on Obama's Sotomayor wagon. I wonder if they have checked her tax returns and if she has a nanny or housekeeper that might be illegal?

Correction: she probably wouldnt need a nanny. Have you seen a closeup picture of her? I think it is illegal in most states to get that drunk if you know what I mean.;)

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Very hard on the eyes and x100 uglier on the inside.

Not much worse than a racist activist on the bench, iirc, the SCOTUS has overturned 60% of her rulings that made their way to them.

ebk06

Mar 15, 2009
Austin
I joined GOA for this reason (well among others lol). The fact that they make it easy and painless to contact your reps via email about all gun related issues. take-action

biglucky

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Feb 3, 2009
Dripping Springs, TX
All the media drones. Hell I am pretty sure that Maobama called her an immigrant in his love fest introduction of her when he announced she was his nominee...

cuate

Well-Known
Jan 27, 2009
Comanche Co., Texas
Very hard on the eyes and x100 uglier on the inside.

Not much worse than a racist activist on the bench, iirc, the SCOTUS has overturned 60% of her rulings that made their way to them.
D , we say "Uglier than a mud fence dobbed with lizards" up in North & Central Texas. Sounds descriptive.

Texsun

Feb 26, 2009
ebk06- Please contact the admin/mods and see if they can make your link a sticky. It needs to be where people can see it. Not in the back of off topic area. GREAT LINK, I have forwarded it to my Texas hunting buddies!

Oct 13, 2008
Austin
"Second, I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life."

Ugh. However, to put it into its proper context, the New York Times allegedly has the whole thing starting here, the part I quoted is found about a third way down page 5.

I think the important part for us is that she apparently believes that the Second Amendment is not an individual right. And the notion that it's OK to make policy from the bench.
YouTube - Sonia Sotomayor: Courts make policy full clip

I think she is another example of how Affirmative Active is merely racism masquerading as equality and justice.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members