• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    If the UN thinks they're going to subvert the constitution, they're in for a surprise...

Actually if the Senate were to sign a treaty with the UN it could. The constitution states that all treaty's that are entered into become law of the land.
    Even though if a treaty were to violate the constitution it should not even be debated this has not stop the senate from doing so in the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Why would anyone think this is not a threat? Anything towards more gun control is negative and will eventually have a huge impact. Marx said it will take time and they are doing it right, sadly. Wake up!

Thoughts to written word from my EVO LTE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Treaties that violate the Bill of Rights to the US Constitution are invalid.

Actually if the Senate were to sign a treaty with the UN it could. The constitution states that all treaty's that are entered into become law of the land.
    Even though if a treaty were to violate the constitution it should not even be debated this has not stop the senate from doing so in the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Treaties that violate the Bill of Rights to the US Constitution are invalid.

I agree, however that reasoning should also make the patriot act and NDAA invalid due to their unconstitutional nature.

I don't want to have to hope that they suddenly start worrying about what's constitutional in this country.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    I do think he is going to attempt to force an AWB and mag cap. He will also attempt to end private F2F sales. The one executive order he can do is suspend all FFLs to stop commercial sales. He may use that as extortion to end F2F sales.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Nothing Ofukus proposed (or ordered) today had anything to do with saving a child from anything. It was purely a control grab designed to give the government more authority to infringe on your second amendment rights.

Luckily the worst of it has to go to congress. I think the chances much getting through there is very very slim.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Only thing I saw was the Dr inquiry on guns.....nothing to do with their job, unless a gun related injury.....where was all the banning?

Doctors have been asking patients if they have guns in their home for some time now. We aren't forced to answer - yet. "None of your business" is a good answer.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I do think he is going to attempt to force an AWB and mag cap. He will also attempt to end private F2F sales. The one executive order he can do is suspend all FFLs to stop commercial sales. He may use that as extortion to end F2F sales.

I doubt it, I don't think he could handle that kind of backlash and he knows it.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    You know what I want to think? I want to think that all of these were made to make it look like he was doing alot about the issues at hand, for the antis. They don't know how it really is, so they don't know what a bunch of fluff B.S. it is. That is what I want to think because he knows the amount of backlash he would get if he didn't do something.I will wait until I can read the full text to make an opinion of this, but the mental part of it bothers me. It has also been mentioned that anyone with over a weeks worth of food is a terrorist, so maybe in our future, anyone that gets angry at some ahole who deserves it is now mentally ill. A wide brush stroke like that could have massive repercussions.But again, I will wait.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    I am surprised how many here seem to think that Obama is worried about a backlash. He is too narcissistic to care about what conservatives think. Evil has his own cheering section.

Top Bottom