Not open for further replies.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Language and loud volume warning:
    during Occupy Houston rally. The 21-year-old Houston man shot by police after allegedly firing a rifle into the air at Tranquillity Park during an Occupy Houston rally.
    Venture Surplus ad

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    When we were little it seems everyone played a board game called "life". You spin the wheel and move foreward. Sometimes you get married, go to college and other "niceties".

At no time did you "act the fool" with a gun in front of the cops!
    BTW. Who shot the water? I hope it was a ricochet. :-/.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    crazy dude. Did anyone see what kind of rifle it was? The splash you saw I think was a round from the cops the camera dude is extremely lucky. It looked like the cops shot from the wall in the background you see some white hat sticking up over the top. Looks like mr. camera dude was in the line of fire.

RWSutt33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    Yet another examle of people that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. Idiot, cops would have been well within to kill the stupid basterd, instead, now the tax payers will have to pay for his upkeep probably for the rest of his life. JMTC

DMC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Navasota
    Was he pointing his rifle at his own head? Did he fire a round down into the ground about half way through? I wonder what the hell he was trying to accomplish? He was asking to get shot for sure.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Did anyone see what kind of rifle it was?

I think the media said it was a unregistered 50 caliber AK-47 with a 500 round "clip", loaded with armor-piercing-incendiary-nuclear tipped-nonhunting rounds, that he bought at a local convenience store with no paperwork or background check that he had modified to full auto with some dental floss and a hair pin.

(He might have even made the bullets vastly more deadly by scratching an "X" across the top of them, but that is not confirmed.)

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    so, as a CHL holder you see a guy like that...
    engage or retreat?

I'm of the mindset only fools rush in to that type of situation as civilians.
    I won't engage him directly but I would fall back 50-100yds behind good cover and call 911.
    If he started shooting people before the cops got there then I might feel compelled to intervene but not for some nut acting squirrelly while holding an AK.

broberts001

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Lake Jackson
    I think the media said it was a unregistered 50 caliber AK-47 with a 500 round "clip", loaded with armor-piercing-incendiary-nuclear tipped-nonhunting rounds, that he bought at a local convenience store with no paperwork or background check that he had modified to full auto with some dental floss and a hair pin.

(He might have even made the bullets vastly more deadly by scratching an "X" across the top of them, but that is not confirmed.)

This is great :)

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Idiot, cops would have been well within to kill the stupid basterd, instead, now the tax payers will have to pay for his upkeep probably for the rest of his life.

Really? Because police shoot to kill not to stop the threat right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom