• ...and so much more!
  • Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    im sure Holder will see too it that Officer Wilson is prosecuted for self defense.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I suspect your correct, political correctness and fear of more riots will put the officer on trial he will spend a couple years of fear, loss of money, job and then be found not guilty, IMO.
    The Gov. appears to be working way above his ability.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    hard to say...not a lot has come out about if he was injured... I had heard he was hit in the face, but the video that showed him immediatly after the shooting he was pacing back and forth. If he did seek treatment, I hope it was well documented and comes out really soon.
    Thought there was a report that a round was fired in the actual patrol car also... all unknown.. We are supposed to ignore the convience store robbery and the accosting of the store clerk though...
    Was just watching Fox and a guy who identified himself as a community pastor said Officer Wilson is guilty of agitating the protestors... Wilson is guilty for preventing citizens from getting home, from going to work, from going to school.... Def a church I want to attend(not)..wished they woulda said what church he was from..

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The Gov. appears to be working way above his ability.
    Watching him on the tube, I had the same sense.

But he's a Dem., with Holder headed to town tomorrow and Nixon is allegedly aligning to be Hillary's running mate.

And the Missouri Lt. Gov. (R) blasted Nixon for that speech. It will get much worse in MO. before it gets better.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I get too angry to watch any of that coverage. It gives me the same feeling that I got back on 9/11 when all those Palestinians were out in the streets trilling and cheering about what Bin Laden had accomplished - that feeling that napalm is the appropriate response.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I said this in another thread here.
    IF that is what the governor thinks of all police officers , then all cops in MO need to walk off the job until he appolgizes

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watching him on the tube, I had the same sense.

But he's a Dem., with Holder headed to town tomorrow and Nixon is allegedly aligning to be Hillary's running mate.

And the Missouri Lt. Gov. (R) blasted Nixon for that speech. It will get much worse in MO. before it gets better.

With AssHolder going down there, with the other 2 race-baiters Sharpton and Jackson already there, the situation will get worse and that officer's ass will be fried before he knows what hit him. Proof will have nothing to do with the case. It will all boil down to political motivations and racial issues.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Holder is their for the sole purpose of leaning on the local and state folks to get and indictment on the officer. Things have changed a lot in this country, the rule of law is rapidly giving way to rule of man. We have a dictator in office now whose hatred for America rivals that is ISIS which its clear he condones...

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I said this in another thread here.
    IF that is what the governor thinks of all police officers , then all cops in MO need to walk off the job until he appolgizes
    I was thinking the same thing.

The officers who guard the governor should report for duty unarmed.
    I'd like to know what would go thru his mind when his security detail showed up unarmed.

Holder is their for the sole purpose of leaning on the local and state folks to get and indictment on the officer. Things have changed a lot in this country, the rule of law is rapidly giving way to rule of man. We have a dctator in office now whose hatred for America rivals that is ISIS which its clear he condones...
    I wish I could say "You're crazy"..............but I can't.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    WOW!

Another thing I notice is that, if the shots entered his arms from the front, then they could not have been "hands up" when he was shot, as they say......

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom