• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Oh my God. Prayers for him and his family, may he RIP.

This Exactly. This stupid motherfucker's actions are a direct reflection of that divisive prick of a president we have. He's been raising racial tensions for 7 years and this last year of his term is apparently turning out to be his finale, if this crap keeps happening.

We NEED local police, because I'll be damned if I'll be policed by a Federal, or God forbid a Foreign police force. These clowns thinking they are fighting for Racial Equality are actually turning the dials that will lead us to pure stateside tyranny.

Anyone who blogs or publically "calls" for the execution of white people and police, should be hung in the streets when some ignorant asshole acts on their behalf.

I prefer guillotines

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Thanks for the invite. I don't know what the illuminati has to do with this event. By the news story set forth, law enforcement was shot over a cause. Something that somebody felt such a high cause to justify them gunning down law enforcement.

Looks to me the propaganda of Ferguson, Charleston......is working.
    Agreed. Sucks for the deputy's family and friends and the shooters family for having to put up with such a misguided idiot who ruined his and maybe their lives.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    tumblr_ntl5wdTEUR1r2qr2so1_500.jpg
    Yep but just maybe before it goes up7 we can take some of the truly evil with us

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Me i have reached the point of i don't give a damn no matter what the color or gender.. if you are caught doing dirt like this im going to expend every last round that i have to insure that you are dead...
    Then explain it to the DA..
    Enough said

Top Bottom