• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    It's a shame it takes this for people to say or show PD support. The rest of the time it is griping about everything they do.
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, aughta ignore anything they do wrong because some will get killed in the line of duty.

Or should we not care about things like this because some will do the wrong thing?

Don't be stupid, Shorts.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Hopefully they can put this POS in the express lane for death here in Texas.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    11921706_447713258750084_8155154875340352945_n.jpg

Jwr1221

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Houston, TX
    I see our Divider-In-Chief finally spoke out:

http://abc13.com/news/deputy-ambush-suspect-spent-time-in-mental-hospital/963590/
    President Barack Obama issued the following statement Monday afternoon, following a phone call to Goforth's widow:

"This afternoon, on my way to Alaska, I called Kathleen Goforth, the widow of Harris County Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth - a veteran law enforcement officer who was contemptibly shot and killed over the weekend. On behalf of the American people, I offered Mrs. Goforth my condolences, and told her that Michelle and I would keep her and her family in our prayers. I also promised that I would continue to highlight the uncommon bravery that police officers show in our communities every single day. They put their lives on the line for our safety. Targeting police officers is completely unacceptable - an affront to civilized society. As I said in my State of the Union Address, we've got to be able to put ourselves in the shoes of the wife who won't rest until the police officer she married walks through the door at the end of his shift. That comfort has been taken from Mrs. Goforth. So we must offer her our comfort - and continue to stand up for the safety of police officers wherever they serve."

So there you have it... "Targeting police officers is completely unacceptable". Does that mean the Black Lives Matter crew will give up now?

And also on tonight's Houston news:
    http://abc13.com/news/hpd-chief-gets-frank-about-state-of-country-crime/964156/

Not going to copy the whole thing, but now he's on the kick of "closing the loopholes and Universal Background Checks"... But he does point out the lack of attention to the whole black-on-black thing.

So riddle me this: If this POS already had a prior record including firearms charges, AND spent time in a mental institution, he obviously should not have had the firearm legally... So how did he get it and prove to me that a UBC would have prevented him from getting it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Edit: The group doesn't even deserve a conversation or even acknowledgement.

Apologies for posting it, in the first place.

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Heard on the radio just the other morning that apparently LE response times in Houston seem to be increasing and is likely linked to events in Ferguson, Baltimore and the like. How far is this this going to go?

I'd attest to this, at least anecdotally. With there quite literally being a new Sheriff in town, I'd expect to see them make tactical changes in terms of multi-unit responses, etc.

It's thoroughly documented that these folks are a fringe group of your people. Trust me cousin, I know and see the difference.

That fringe exists in all the races. There are enough over-entitled white kids who don't think the world is giving them enough that want to self-identify with the others that race alone isn't a qualifier or disqualifier for "FTP" mentalities and who won't actually take steps to protect themselves and their own.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Iam not sure of the stats, But I'd be willing to wager More Officers/law Enforcement have been KILLED under our current A-Hole-N-Chief than any other. A Thug is shot in ferguson they send 30 FBI Agents and The DOJ. How come Law Enforcement folks that are killed don't get this same treatment? Because they are looked down upon by this Administration...
    30 to this date last year and I think 27 this year. It's the press coverage not the events that causes people to think that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Coriolis308
    Top Bottom