• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    With all this crap going on, this picture made me feel good. I want to be there

40FE22CD-1146-4105-AEC7-3395D71BD5B0.png

Attachments

• 40FE22CD-1146-4105-AEC7-3395D71BD5B0.png
      40FE22CD-1146-4105-AEC7-3395D71BD5B0.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 618

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Depends on the tent! I know I aint crawling in one & sleeping on the ground no matter the camp mattress. Last Oct-Nov I spent weekends inside a small room with a shitter, shower, A/C & commericial kitchen. This was done with 3 friends. My UGI cot & 8" foam pad was rough on my back.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Very last tent I slept in was while on safari & they were really nicely set up. Concrete floor with heavy vinylized military tents with rain flies that extended out front to picnic table. In the back the fly cover the flush toliet, sink & shower. The walls were Eucalyptus saplings wired together. They pumped water into a tower for gravity feed & had a wood fired boiler.

Inside there were king sized beds, nightstands & dressers. The tents had power until they killed the generator @ night. We actually seen snow on that trip, not unlike what Houston gets.

In the mornings our man servent woke us & brought us a big thermos of coffee, with cream & sugar. We would get up before dawn & sit outside having Rusk biscuits or cookie with breakfast.

We had paying customers in camp with us on that trip that were a father & man bitch son. We would walk down & see them sitting under the dinning fly bitching about everything. On the last morning the son asked why we never came down for coffee? We told him we really didn't want to see him bitching & enjoyed ours @ our tent. He started bitching about why they didn't get the same & we told him they didn't ask.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom