• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigguy49

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2016
    This was my Dad's he carried all through WW2 . He served in the Pacific New Guinea ,and Borneo he never talked alot about his time there what I do know is when he came home he had what we now call PTSD .
    He was too ashamed to go for treatments and moved to a small town (a wide spot in the road)in Oklahoma as he got better he and mom moved back to the big city and he drove 18 wheelers for a living ,I think he did that to minimize having to deal a bunch of people
    3a6c7a9c2ba498c2a2c717a576ba5e21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bigguy49

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2016
    Oil or treat the sheath too. It seems to be missing the wire piece that attached it to a web belt.
    Dad folded the top down against the back of the sheath and made it a belt knife ,which tells me it was never far from his hand

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I got in trouble with the Army for going to Ireland and meeting with an IRA big wig. He was my barracks buddy's cousin and neither of us knew he was IRA until CID came calling. After going there we spent a week in Scotland then back to Germany.

CdnPlinkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He has to be nuttier than a fruit cake, or has balls big enough to sink a battleship.
    I did this for a while, in what seems like another lifetime. Erecting them, not fixing on them. Never got to 1700 ft, my highest was abt 600ft, but honestly if you get higher than 60 feet, you're as good as dead if you fall, so you just put that out of your mind and concentrate on the job at hand.

Top Bottom