• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    my 3rd P320 (9mm SubCompact) was rec'd 3/22... the longest so far. Well, I don't remember how long my 357 sig took...

Really don't know why I got this gun. Was looking for a P365 and this came about at a great deal lol.
    Gun Zone Deals

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I ended up selling mine. Couldnt stand that metal smooth face trigger. Got another G19. Think I am done with non metal sigs for now

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I ended up selling mine. Couldnt stand that metal smooth face trigger. Got another G19. Think I am done with non metal sigs for now
    I picked up my P226 yesterday, and it was the first time I handled a metal sig for a long time. I forget hoe smooth the framerails are. And this is a cerakoted alloy frame. My SS sigs are like butta...

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Update: My P320 SCR will be here tomorrow.

I also got an email from SIG stating that subcompact models are getting new grip modules.

Since mine was railed, but they are backordered on SCR grip modules, they are sending me a non-railed grip module.
    A railed grip module is on order, and eventually I'll have 2.

Why this is cool: My new IWB holster is for a railed gun. So I can't carry it yet. And hopefully the new grip module will fit it.
    Wait... i meant "Why this sucks ass crack"

ETA:
    It seems the new module has more of a beavertail. Which is cool I guess. Just bummed about the holster situation.

Also, the subcompact modules feel to be made of a different polymer, and scratched easily with my fingernail. I wonder if the new one is similar, either way at least it'll be new.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Last edited:
    Top Bottom