• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Oh BTW..sorry about the "up yours n*****"

If you want to come back in and help us fight another war we have no business being in..we will take you back.

IMG_20231118_102605.jpg

Screenshot_20231118_102650_Gallery.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    And yet they wonder why recruiting is down? The Army missed their recruiting goals by 15,000 this year. I have to wonder if the last time they missed it that much was under Carter, you know, another record not seen in over 40 years and under another Democrat.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wondered if they were going to do this after they recinded the mandate. They *had* to do this from a moral standpoint, but Biden admin has no morals. At least those who were involuntarily seperated can now get their discharge status changed and not face any issues from it moving forward. I hope none of them re-enlist to go be fodder for the coming wars though.

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    I retired as a Department of the Army civilian employee in November of 2021. The Covid vaccine requirement had just become mandatory for us, too. I had already received two Moderna vaccines and a Pfizer booster, because 'they aren't mandatory, yet, but they will be.' Wonder if I can sue Department of the Army now? I'm certain that they would wait until after I die to take any remedial action.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    So the Army booted you out for refusing an 'experimental injection', but now want you back if you're willing to jump through a miasma of 'red tape' in order to return?

Up yours and the horse you rode in on!
    THIS x 1,000!

Thank you.

They screwed ALL branches of the military BIG time!

And now the dumb @@@es and NWO - GLOBALIST - PNAC loving neo con warmongering PSYCHOS in BOTH parties = BAT S CRAZY Control Freaks are begging for HELP and this is going on RIGHT NOW for the Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. It has been going on for some time now too.

I saw this story in the news the other day and I still read some military websites online. Plus I get a snail mail newsletter as a widow (Remarried widow.) of a USN NAM and all around the world sailor - Veteran and Air NG Fighter Wing Veteran too. My late husband served in both branches.

Many LE and FD departments, school districts, etc. really SCREWED their good workers aka employees with them getting fired for not taking the Trump/Fauci KILL shots.

They did this to MANY hospital workers from a to z and not only nurses and doctors too.

I do KNOW younger and healthy people who DIED from those 'shots' and many older people too. Some of them who did LIVE have had and STILL HAVE massive SIDE EFFECTS and even the VA is SEEING THIS NOW and not only in my state of MT but in ones back east where my old and young friends still live and USE THE VA for medical care.

Plus the ones who do NOT use the VA for medical care are having the same issues with SIDE EFFECTS plus a BUNCH of them have DIED and very soon after getting a GREAT HEALTH CHECK UP for their LE work and almost asap after getting their shots THEY died of a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK. And I am not kidding you when I write this.

I DO KNOW A BUNCH OF THEM who died in their 40's and 50's too. SOME of them were in their 60's too. EARLY 60'S AND IN GREAT HEALTH!

Close old friends and many KIDS of MY old friends in that age range and they WERE SUPER HEALTHY and ACTIVE MEN!

Plus many of them are dealing with MASSIVE BLOOD CLOTS and tons more. LINGERING issues, etc. OLDER and younger folks.

So much to say. You know the drill.

WE did NOT take the kill shots. We got treated like crapola from some younger and OLDER PEOPLE because we REFUSED TO TAKE THEM plus we do not take flu shots and NEVER have.

You would NOT have believed the dung and comments that we HEARD in general talking IN PERSON and on the TELLIE even from some OLDER and middle aged people who did not even know that we did NOT take them!

Plus from some who did know that with our own issues that we would NOT take them and even if there were NO issues - we would have still REFUSED THEM.

THERE were and still are a lot of HATERS OUT THERE who basically called us REFUSERS - NO KILL SHOT PEOPLE really nasty names and some of them = those pro shot PEOPLE basically thought that we should be locked up, banned from SOCIETY or THEY called us murderers for refusing a kill shot that had NOT REALLY BEEN TESTED WELL plus we knew it was a SCANDEMIC - PLANDEMIC for the GREAT RESET by the WEF FOLKS and BIG PHARMA!

We did have the polio shots when we were kids.

Years ago, when a tetanus shot was ONLY for TETANUS = that one thing - I had one of them after an injury - bad wound from a metal cut. CAR DOOR cut. I was a much younger person at the time too - in my teens.

Old Lady Cate
    PS: HAPPY THANKSGIVING early to you and yours too.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm glad they are at least giving the military personnel that they kicked out for refusing the Covid vaccine the chance to request a change to the characterization of their discharge. Most were probably given General-under honorable conditions.

I wonder if they are offering to take them back at their previous rank and pay grade. I'm sure there were some nearing retirement who would jump at the opportunity.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They need to take them back at the rank and pay grade they dicharged them with as well as credit for the time and lost pay.
    What the military did was shameful. Not that that is unusual, but if they are going to admit a mistake, make right all the way. Not half assed like normal.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    Why only the military. Any company that had contracts with .gov was forced to vaccinate all employees, or lose the contracts. I work remote, 2000 miles away and was forced to prove I was vaccinated or be fired due to the .gov contracts.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    They need to take them back at the rank and pay grade they dicharged them with as well as credit for the time and lost pay.
    What the military did was shameful. Not that that is unusual, but if they are going to admit a mistake, make right all the way. Not half assed like normal.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Given their track record I'm literally shocked they're going this far. And no doubt only because of the poor enlistment numbers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom