• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    First, apologies to @vmax for being off-topic; I saw your 'Like' clicks on the off-track posts so thought it was okay to continue.

Yet, if you think about it, this generational thing does play into the OP; i.e., the mindset of those 'in charge' of the armed forces...as it changes from boomers to Xers and now beyond- but there may have been an even bigger factor -

I will go talk to them. It may take a day of two, 65 million as of last count.

Binding attributes to every person between the ages of 77 to 59, to a tag line from an article written by an asshole, in a liberal rag 60 years ago is pedantic. No less doing the same for everyone between the ages of 57 to 43. The labels are designed to create derision.

I think a different scale is in order. @Hoji touched on it, when he said ".. in the case of GX. We were the last to play outside without some kind of electronic mind control/tracking/ propaganda device grafted to us." <--That, in whole or in part, is the biggest dividing factor between the generations. The before and afters.

We 'befores', boomers & Xers, know what life was like before the umbilically connected devices; the 'afters' have no idea whatsoever - so cant imagine how things could be different, or why anyone (i.e. the fuckheads) would want them different, oblivious to the inherent dangers.

Add that ^^ into the current dynamic with the military situation and you'll find it has merit. How do you think the entire covid/mandate event would have played out across the board without the imbedded internet/social media addiction? Or the CRT/DEI/Woke crappola?

So it's not so much that we're old fuckheads - it's that we still remember, and can see the changes, and (speaking only for myself) it's not good and I dont like it.

Perpetual IMO applied.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    It is sad to see military leaders and politicians doing things to drive out good honorable service members. We should be doing everything we can to keep and attract members of the military. We are really going to be up a creek if things don't change sooner than later.
    Got out of the Army specifically because there were damned few "military leaders" who were not politicians first and foremost.

AAMOF ... observably, it was a requirement for getting past field grade.

Here lately you can add "liar" and treasonous to the mix and not be too far off the target ...

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Oh man oh man - y'all got to read this:

From the article -

" The text message to members at Minot Air Force Base warned "that participation with groups such as Turning Point Action could jeopardize their continued service in the U.S. military." (my bold)

Turning Point Action, a 501(c)(4) organization founded in 2019, typically promotes conservative values and has a history of support for former President Donald Trump.

Though the group has attracted controversy for questioning the results of the 2020 presidential election and the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, it has become a mainstay in conservative political circles. According to a report from the New York Times, the group's July 2023 ACTCON conference in Florida drew about 6,000 attendees and included speaking engagements by Trump and about a third of Republican presidential candidates who were declared at the time. ""

There's more..including a copy of the text sent out to all service members. :mad:

Last edited:

parmesan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2018
    Holly Lake Ranch, TX
    THIS x 1,000!

Thank you.

They screwed ALL branches of the military BIG time!

And now the dumb @@@es and NWO - GLOBALIST - PNAC loving neo con warmongering PSYCHOS in BOTH parties = BAT S CRAZY Control Freaks are begging for HELP and this is going on RIGHT NOW for the Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. It has been going on for some time now too.

I saw this story in the news the other day and I still read some military websites online. Plus I get a snail mail newsletter as a widow (Remarried widow.) of a USN NAM and all around the world sailor - Veteran and Air NG Fighter Wing Veteran too. My late husband served in both branches.

Many LE and FD departments, school districts, etc. really SCREWED their good workers aka employees with them getting fired for not taking the Trump/Fauci KILL shots.

They did this to MANY hospital workers from a to z and not only nurses and doctors too.

I do KNOW younger and healthy people who DIED from those 'shots' and many older people too. Some of them who did LIVE have had and STILL HAVE massive SIDE EFFECTS and even the VA is SEEING THIS NOW and not only in my state of MT but in ones back east where my old and young friends still live and USE THE VA for medical care.

Plus the ones who do NOT use the VA for medical care are having the same issues with SIDE EFFECTS plus a BUNCH of them have DIED and very soon after getting a GREAT HEALTH CHECK UP for their LE work and almost asap after getting their shots THEY died of a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK. And I am not kidding you when I write this.

I DO KNOW A BUNCH OF THEM who died in their 40's and 50's too. SOME of them were in their 60's too. EARLY 60'S AND IN GREAT HEALTH!

Close old friends and many KIDS of MY old friends in that age range and they WERE SUPER HEALTHY and ACTIVE MEN!

Plus many of them are dealing with MASSIVE BLOOD CLOTS and tons more. LINGERING issues, etc. OLDER and younger folks.

So much to say. You know the drill.

WE did NOT take the kill shots. We got treated like crapola from some younger and OLDER PEOPLE because we REFUSED TO TAKE THEM plus we do not take flu shots and NEVER have.

You would NOT have believed the dung and comments that we HEARD in general talking IN PERSON and on the TELLIE even from some OLDER and middle aged people who did not even know that we did NOT take them!

Plus from some who did know that with our own issues that we would NOT take them and even if there were NO issues - we would have still REFUSED THEM.

THERE were and still are a lot of HATERS OUT THERE who basically called us REFUSERS - NO KILL SHOT PEOPLE really nasty names and some of them = those pro shot PEOPLE basically thought that we should be locked up, banned from SOCIETY or THEY called us murderers for refusing a kill shot that had NOT REALLY BEEN TESTED WELL plus we knew it was a SCANDEMIC - PLANDEMIC for the GREAT RESET by the WEF FOLKS and BIG PHARMA!

We did have the polio shots when we were kids.

Years ago, when a tetanus shot was ONLY for TETANUS = that one thing - I had one of them after an injury - bad wound from a metal cut. CAR DOOR cut. I was a much younger person at the time too - in my teens.

Old Lady Cate
    PS: HAPPY THANKSGIVING early to you and yours too.
    Not to be argumentative, But I don't remember Trump ever asking for mandatory vaccines. I do remember him saying early on that it should be the individuals choice in the matter...

cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    I would tell you "Good luck with that," but . . . NO. I'm sorry to have ever been associated with the US Military's Vaxx Pin-cushion Corps, the Trans-deviant Corps, or the Bud Light Corps, or even the Dyke Corps. Why would anyone give you another opportunity to ruin their life? Why would anyone NEW give you an opportunity to ruin their life? You were in such a hurry to pander to every mentally-ill deviant and genocidal leftist maniac, maybe you can get your recruits from that bunch of mentally-ill America-hating slags. No one else would be that stupid. And, instead of just "correcting the records to indicate an Honorable Discharge, they want you to ASK to have your records corrected. So, I should crawl to them and say. "Please, Sirs, can I come back to let you **** me over again"? "Please, Sirs, I'm so sorry that you had to boot me out for refusing your poison vaxx." Picture this, Big Army and Leftist Government - the rudest gesture you can possibly imagine. Now, imagine me making that gesture to you.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Turns out you can't fight wars with wokeness ads, right? I am too old to fight and frankly would never fight for this current administration. Unless the fight comes to our country, count me out of this completely.
    In 1969 I took an oath of enlistment to serve and defend my Country. Over 50 years later my oath hasn't expired and I continue to serve, in a State Guard unit. The oath I took was to the citizens of this Country, not to any past or current administration.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Why only the military. Any company that had contracts with .gov was forced to vaccinate all employees, or lose the contracts. I work remote, 2000 miles away and was forced to prove I was vaccinated or be fired due to the .gov contracts.

THIS too! Thank YOU for bringing this up here.

Many, many companies ALL ACROSS THE BOARD did this to people as you said who had .gov contracts.

~~~~~

Side note and NOT directed to you now but to the entire forum.

They did this to REMOTE workers who had NO contracts with the government too.

They did this to the ENTIRE MILITARY.

They did this to NON .GOV WORKERS who had NO contracts or TIES to the government on ANY LEVEL meaning with the Feds, the State, the County, the Township, the City or small town - rural USA.

PLUS they DID IT TO STATE, COUNTY, CITY, SMALL TOWN AMERICA, TOWNSHIPS, ETC. workers who did ANY TYPE OF WORK inside or outside of a building including SNOW PLOW DRIVERS, etc.

THIS entire CON JOB and brainwashing 24/7 coming from ALL OF THE MASS MEDIA (Puppets and criminals from ONE BIG ONE CABAL.) and from the U.S. GOVERNMENT R and D psychotic PRICKS WAS and STILL IS ONE OF THE BIGEST PSYOPS done to the people IN this nation and to the entire world! NON stop - over and over again coverage!

FEAR SELLS! MONEY TALKS and BS WALKS!

Yet hardly any person STATESIDE had the regular flu or a REGULAR cold during the typical season for such things.

Funny how that s works, eh?

The globalist and national PLANDEMIC - SCAM-DEMIC started by the WEF, the CDC, BIG PHARMA, banksters/gangsters, LOVERS of the MIC and their EFFING biological and chemical WARFARE LABS ALL across this NATION and AROUND THE WORLD, etc. DID THIS TO ALMOST ALL WORKERS too.

Even if you were a REMOTE WORKER and lived in Timbuktu and never went to the OFFICE or inside of a building other than your own HOUSE or CABIN IN THE WOODS!

TAKE THE KILL SHOTS or LOSE YOUR JOB, your bennies, even if you were CLOSE TO RETIREMENT, etc. IN or OUT of a .gov job description!

Take the KILL SHOTS and ALL of the other BOOSTER SHOTS or get FIRED if you are a man or a woman living alone OR trying to FEED YOUR FAMILY and keep them under a ROOF!

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE here:

NYC or NY STATE LE WORKERS who were fired WON some lawsuit IF my memory is correct now.

I read this NOT TOO LONG ago and I think that it was NY LE and NY FD workers who WON something.

Meaning the men/women who REFUSED TO TAKE THE TRUMP/FAUCI KILL SHOTS and FOLLOW UP BOOSTER shots due to them NOT TRUSTING THE REQUIRED SHOTS or due to RELIGIOUS REASONS or for BOTH of those reasons and MORE reasons - they HAD TO BE REHIRED if I remember this piece of news right.

I will have to do a search for that story at another time but I do remember reading that the MAYOR and/or GOVERNOR had to reinstate ALL OF THEM plus give them their SAME RANK, pay, etc. and maybe some MORE money for their troubles and hardship.

MOST OF THEM (USA and worldwide OFFICIAL government and NON .gov bosses/pricks aka FOLLOW the WW2 type of LEADER'S ORDERS.) WOULD NOT TAKE A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION from a worker/employee IN SLAVELANDIA for refusing the shots too!

And you know what? The effing Rs were just as bad as the effing Ds when it came to their RULES/REGULATIONS and STATE PROPAGANDA!

They don't obey?!

They GOT FIRED even if they were VERY CLOSE TO RETIREMENT OR HAD CHILDREN or a PREVIOUS HONEST MEDICAL CONDITION WHERE a GOOD DOCTOR would TELL THEM NOT TO TAKE the TRUMP/FAUCI KILL SHOTS.

And a REAL national or worldwide LEADER aka A PRESIDENT (Trump, Biden, Clinton, Obama, Bush, any GOVERNOR or MAYOR!) would have PASSED A LAW asap STATING THAT NO as in ZERO MILITARY or LE/FD, etc. PERSON or ANY OTHER PERSON in ANY JOB DESCRIPTION could not get FIRED or LAID OFF for REFUSING A SHOT that was NOT only experimental in it's specific DESIGN and nature but a death wish SHOT on it's own!

IT, all of IT, was NOTHING but a bs con job and nothing but one BIG FAT LIE played onto ALL PEOPLE including the people who voted for ANY R/D or D/R man or woman WHO PROMOTED and PUSHED this DUNG of a PSYOP!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Remember that ONE BOOK called or about THE GREAT RESET was ALREADY WRITTEN, printed, published and OUT ON THE SHELVES during the spring/summer of 2020!

I spoke about this and wrote about it elsewhere. I may (?) have mentioned it here at some time but I CRS now if I did or not.

That BOOK was spoken about and shown to the WORLD LEADERS at the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos. (June 2020?)) AND at many other FINANCIAL and political meetings overseas and stateside.

ALL someone had to do as in a U.S. PRESIDENT here (Or as in ANY OTHER worldwide LEADER in their OWN specific country.) whether they Believed In The Con Job SHOTS (LOL - NOT!) or promoted it as in a BIG FAT LIE of a killer shot was to make an OFFICIAL ORDER (FEDERAL ORDER.) STATING that NO military, NO LE, NO FD, NO medical worker, NO teacher, etc. PERSON could or would be FIRED OR LAID OFF if they REFUSED THE PROMOTED OPERATION WARP SPEED SHOTS by Trump, Fauci, or any other R or D FEDERAL or state or county or city LEADER.

IF a real LEADER who had the TESTICULAR FORTITUDE had actually made it OFFICIAL WHEN IT CAME TO NOT BEING FIRED OR LAID OFF for refusing the shots - a lot of BS would not have happened.

Furthermore, IF it was NEVER PROMOTED by the Rs and Ds and SHOVED THROUGH AS OPERATION WARP SPEED, a lot of people would still be ALIVE and thriving and NOT DEAD or injured.

PLUS the freaking ECONOMY stateside not just overseas but IN ALL STATES would not have taken a HUGE DUMP.

PLUS there would not have been the huge fraud and abuse of the SYSTEM and all of those checks sent out to people for NOT WORKING.

Meanwhile many SMALL and LARGE companies took the MONEY (Tax dollar money! IT does not grow off of an apple tree!) that was promoted by the U.S. government and people were given money that just made the TAXPAYERS pay even more in the end with HIGHER and higher deficits.

Many companies of ALL SIZES took money in the millions of dollars, NO s!, and they did not spend ONE DANG DIME for the money that they took from the government. SO much fraud and abuse and it will NEVER BE HANDLED RIGHT.

(Just like the missing PENTAGON MONEY in the trillions of dollars that Rummy spoke about on 9/10/2001!)

One of Kushner's buddies got a million or more U.S. dollars and the owner of the company did not spend ONE DIME for what he was supposed to DO with that money.

There are TONS of stories about CROOKED Ds and Rs who SHAFTED the US TAXPAYER aka .gov during this mess and a LOT of it has not been GIVEN BACK or resolved.

Old Lady Cate

PS: I would NOT have promoted OPERATION WARP SPEED.

Furthermore, many of the workers who had the STOCK OPTIONS and more INSIDE INFO and not just with FAUCI ALONE should be investigated.

THERE IS A LONG HISTORY THERE! TOO much to write.

ADD IN the biological and chemical WARFARE LABS all across this nation and around the world. Heck, the US MILITARY even ADMITTED that the US Government had that crapola (Those Labs!) in the EFFING UKRAINE! EFF Ukraine, President Z and his dirty ilk and the entire BIDEN crime family with the rest of the neo cons on the L and on the R!

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    MANY, many businesses in my state of Montana and ALL ACROSS THIS NATION have never recovered from those FORCED SHUT DOWNS and they were closed UP and shut down during, after and even NOW - they LOST IT ALL.

Small and large businesses.

Many small FAMILY OWNED businesses from a to z and NOT only restaurants are now gone! They were in business for one or more generations too!

Remember how American police forces and even the Canadian - RCMP and Canadian LE SHUT DOWN people sitting in their vehicles or standing in OPEN AIR settings in PRIVATE PARKING LOTS for CHURCH services or communion. MANY places even in the open air settings had NO communion too.

NO kidding - here in the USA and all across Canada even out west where it is supposed to be more 'conservative' for Canadians - they made them MOVE/LEAVE even on private property and some people were arrested or threatened with ARREST for gathering together for even a CHURCH service!

Remember what some U.S. Governors did and even the CREEP former Boris did in the U.K. - they partied hardy while they SHUT DOWN everyone else.

Especially the MI witch governor and others in the District of Criminals with their bs HOLIER THAN THOU speeches and masks while in public but doing something else BEHIND THE SCENES?

Plus the creep - Gov. N. flew INTO Montana from California several times when he told everyone else NOT to travel and other crapola!

Remember what that son of a gun Turd - Trudeau man did in Canada and the one daughter politician of a former Uke - actual Nazi heritage man (REAL history.) who was the finance or some other leader (AG type?) in CANADA - what they did to AMERICAN and CANADIAN TRUCKERS a couple of years ago?

What they DID to supporters of the truckers?

What they DID to old ladies and families who GAVE THE TRUCKERS hot food, hot coffee, fuel when needed to KEEP WARM, and opened their homes to them?

The bas___ CUT OFF THE MONEY, cut off the charge/debit cards, cut off COMPANIES and not just INDIVIDUAL self employed men/women who operated trucks, THEY closed up and/or FROZE their bank accounts so some of them could not even make their PAYROLL obligations even in the USA, etc.

Then they closed up and shut down SOME 'funding sites' that were put up to HELP all of the truckers. OTHER sites went UP to help.

AND the powers that be that effed with WE THE PEOPLE on both sides of the border in that TRUCKER SITUATION = those people had to wait for their stolen money to be returned and some people in the USA, Canada, and even worldwide never even got ALL of their money back - donations from some of those funding sites.

The FEMALE DOG who made the announcements about going after THOSE TRUCKERS and their supporters and SHUTTING DOWN THE MONEY FLOW in the American and Canadian TRUCKING news was actually SMILING ABOUT THAT CRAPOLA. IT IS STILL available to see ONLINE or was not too long ago.

IT was in the international news too. ALL over the WWWeb and on local MT news PLUS on the national news.

She was a fine daughter or grandchild of her UKE and former leaning Nazi relative.

She had ONE SICK SMILE and even laughed about her ACTIONS for the entire world to see. She was and still is one sick puppy.

A real female dog and you know what they call that in the DOG WORLD.

That Canadian female dog and TURD MAN stated that THEY HAD THE SUPPORT of the U.S. government in some capacity when it came to the truckers and their money - frozen accounts PLUS even when the FUNDING - GIFT SITES were CLOSED DOWN and that money was FROZEN too.

It makes you wonder about who is on what SIDE especially when they TALK ABOUT ESSENTIAL WORKERS and drivers of trucks, trains, etc. are IN THAT GROUP.

As far as I am concerned ALL people who actually WORK FOR A LIVING as an independent worker, self employed or for a company are ESSENTIAL workers.

They say NEVER AGAIN but I wonder how stupid most Americans are SINCE they are talking about 'covid' crapola and NEW shots from a to z in the news (MT and nationwide.) and the R and D politicians were IN our LOCAL NEWS talking about this NOT too long ago.

Gee, all of the pro shot people are spreading their crapola on us refusers.

Then to top it off = the people that I do KNOW who had all of the shots AND boosters from different BIG PHARMA companies keep on getting 'the coof' AND they still have SIDE EFFECTS. But they proudly CARRY their cards showing their 'shots'.

Your papers please! Ugh.

Old Lady Cate

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Fallout from the text message sent to USAF members in ND -

:)
    The limitations referred to in that article only apply to campaigning in an official capacity (Hatch Act) i.e, in uniform or on base. Attending a rally is not necessarily campaigning.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    The limitations referred to in that article only apply to campaigning in an official capacity (Hatch Act) i.e, in uniform or on base. Attending a rally is not necessarily campaigning.
    Yep, which is fine (HatchAct) and not at all what the original text was referring to.
    When it said that patriots may be violent towards the military...its bilious spew was pretty clear.

Top Bottom